- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 872587, 4 pages
Multifunction of Ni/Ag Nanocompound Fluid
Department of Vehicle Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology, Taipei 10608, Taiwan
Received 10 September 2013; Accepted 4 November 2013
Academic Editor: Ho Chang
Copyright © 2013 Mu-Jung Kao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Chang, M. J. Kao, C. S. Jwo, C. G. Kuo, Y. H. Yeh, and W. C. Tzeng, “Preparation of Co/Ag nanocompound fluid using ASNSS with aid of ultrasonic orthogonal vibration,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 504, supplement 1, pp. S376–S379, 2010.
- H. Chang and H. T. Su, “Synthesis and magnetic properties of Ni nanoparticles,” Reviews on Advanced Materials Science, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 667–675, 2008.
- S. R. Norrby, C. E. Nord, and R. Finch, “Lack of development of new antimicrobial drugs: a potential serious threat to public health,” The Lancet Infectious Diseases, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 115–119, 2005.
- D. C. Tien, K. H. Tseng, C. Y. Liao, and T. T. Tsung, “Identification and quantification of ionic silver from colloidal silver prepared by electric spark discharge system and its antimicrobial potency study,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 473, no. 1-2, pp. 298–302, 2009.
- T. Tang, J. W. Zheng, B. Chen et al., “Effects of targeting magnetic drug nanoparticles on human cholangiocarcinoma xenografts in nude mice,” Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Diseases International, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 303–307, 2007.
- T. T. Tsung, H. Chang, L. C. Chen, M. K. Liu, and H. M. Lin, “Process development of a novel arc spray nanoparticle synthesis system (ASNSS) for preparation of a TiO2 nanoparticle suspension,” The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 24, no. 11-12, pp. 879–885, 2004.
- L. H. Bennett, L. Takacs, L. J. Swartzendruber, J. Weissmüller, L. A. Bendersky, and A. J. Shapiro, “Magnetic properties of mechanically alloyed Fe-Ni-Ag,” Scripta Metallurgica et Materiala, vol. 33, no. 10-11, pp. 1717–1724, 1995.
- P. Keblinski, S. R. Phillpot, S. U. S. Choi, and J. A. Eastman, “Mechanisms of heat flow in suspensions of nano-sized particles (nanofluids),” The International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 855–863, 2002.