About this Journal
Aims and scope
Aquaculture Nutrition provides a global perspective on the nutrition of all cultivated aquatic animals. Topics range from extensive aquaculture to laboratory studies of nutritional biochemistry and physiology. The Journal specifically seeks to improve our understanding of the nutrition of aquacultured species through the provision of an international forum for the presentation of reviews and original research papers.
Aquaculture Nutrition publishes papers that strive to:
- increase basic knowledge of the nutrition of aquacultured species and elevate the standards of published aquaculture nutrition research.
- improve understanding of the relationships between nutrition and the environmental impact of aquaculture.
- increase understanding of the relationships between nutrition and processing, product quality, and the consumer.
- help aquaculturalists improve their management and understanding of the complex discipline of nutrition.
- help the aquaculture feed industry by providing a focus for relevant information, techniques, tools and concepts.
The Wiley Hindawi Partnership
This journal is published by Hindawi as part of a publishing collaboration with John Wiley & Sons, Inc. It is a fully open access journal produced under the Hindawi and Wiley brands.
ISSN: 1365-2095 (Online)
Content published prior to 2022 is hosted on the Wiley Online Library.
Aquaculture Nutrition is an open access journal. All articles are immediately available to read and reuse upon publication. More information about our Open Access policy can be found on our copyright page.