- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ElectroComponent Science and Technology
Volume 8 (1981), Issue 3-4, Pages 235-239
Combination of Thick-Film Dielectric/Thin Film Conductor for Fine Pattern Formation of Multi-Layer Substrate
1NEC-Toshiba Information Systems Inc., Sumitomo Mita Bld. 37–8, 5-Chome, Shiba, Minatoku, Tokyo 108, Japan
2Nippon Electric Co., Ltd., 10, 1-Chome Nisshin-cho, Fuchu City, Tokyo 183, Japan
Copyright © 1981 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Carol L. Haertling, Shoko Yoshikawa, and Robert E. Newnham, “Thick Film Patterned Ceramics Using UV-Curable Pastes,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 73, no. 11, pp. 3339–3344, 1990.
- Fumio Uchikoba, Minami Takato, and Ken Saito, “Micro Pattern Formation Technology by Powder Material Paste and Photo Resist for Electronic Component,” Journal of the Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy, vol. 63, no. 5, pp. 317–322, 2016.