About this Journal
Aims and scope
Advances in Pharmacological and Pharmaceutical Sciences is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies in all areas of experimental and clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutics, medicinal chemistry and drug delivery.
Topics covered by the journal include, but are not limited to:
- Biochemical pharmacology, drug mechanism of action, pharmacodynamics, pharmacogenetics, pharmacokinetics, and toxicology.
- The design and preparation of new drugs, and their safety and efficacy in humans, including descriptions of drug dosage forms.
- All areas of medicinal chemistry, such as drug discovery, design and synthesis.
- Basic biology of drug and gene delivery through to application and development of these principles, through therapeutic delivery and targeting. Areas covered include bioavailability, controlled release, microcapsules, novel drug delivery systems, personalized drug delivery, and techniques for passing biological barriers.
ISSN: 2633-4682 (Print)
ISSN: 2633-4690 (Online)
Journal title history
- Advances in Pharmacological and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2019–Current
- Advances in Pharmacological Sciences 2008–2019 (Title Changed)
Editorial enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.