Abstracting and Indexing
The journal's articles appear in a wide range of abstracting and indexing databases, and are covered by numerous other services, as given in the full list below. The following link provides more information about Hindawi's approach to making articles more discoverable.
Full list of databases and services
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder
- Current Contents - Engineering, Computing and Technology
- Current Contents - Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Ei Compendex
- Engineering Village
- Journal Citation Reports - Science Edition
- Polymer Library
- Referativnyi Zhurnal (VINITI)
- Science Citation Index Expanded
All of Hindawi’s content is archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals, as well as via the LOCKSS initiative.