- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 641757, 8 pages
Regulation of the Induction and Function of Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes by Natural Killer T Cell
Department of Informative Clinical Medicine, Gifu University Graduate School of Medicine, 1-1 Yanagido, Gifu City 501-1194, Japan
Received 29 November 2009; Revised 14 February 2010; Accepted 9 March 2010
Academic Editor: Kim Klonowski
Copyright © 2010 Hiroyasu Ito and Mitsuru Seishima. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yawei Liu, Anna Teige, Emma Mondoc, Saleh Ibrahim, Rikard Holmdahl, and Shohreh Issazadeh-Navikas, “Endogenous collagen peptide activation of CD1d-restricted NKT cells ameliorates tissue-specific inflammation in mice,” Journal Of Clinical Investigation, vol. 121, no. 1, pp. 249–264, 2011.
- Hiroyasu Ito, Tatsuya Ando, Kazuki Ando, Tetsuya Ishikawa, Kuniaki Saito, Hisataka Moriwaki, and Mitsuru Seishima, “Induction of hepatitis B virus surface antigen-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes can be up-regulated by the inhibition of indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase activity,” Immunology, vol. 142, no. 4, pp. 614–623, 2014.
- Y. Liu, M. Song, T. M. Che, J. J. Lee, D. Bravo, and C. W. Maddox, “Dietary plant extracts modulate gene expression profiles in ileal mucosa of weaned pigs after an Escherichia coli infection,” Journal of Animal Science, vol. 92, no. 5, pp. 2050–2062, 2014.
- I.C. Ballweg, K. Frölich, E. Fandrey, H. Kliem, and M.W. Pfaffl, “Comparison of the immune competence of Turopolje, German Landrace x Turopolje, and German Landrace x Pietrain pigs after PRRSV vaccination,” Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology, 2016.