- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 541872, 12 pages
PET/CT Imaging in Mouse Models of Myocardial Ischemia
1Department of Biomorphological and Functional Sciences and Institute of Biostructures and Bioimages of National Council of Research, University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Via S. Pansini 5, 80131 Naples, Italy
2CEINGE-Biotecnologie Avanzate scarl, Via G. Salvatore 486, 80145 Naples, Italy
3Department of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular and Immunological Sciences, University of Naples Federico II, Via S. Pansini 5, 80131 Naples, Italy
Received 4 November 2011; Revised 16 December 2011; Accepted 30 December 2011
Academic Editor: Andrea Vecchione
Copyright © 2012 Sara Gargiulo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Volkmar Schulz, Yannick Berker, Arne Berneking, Negar Omidvari, Fabian Kiessling, Alberto Gola, and Claudio Piemonte, “Sensitivity encoded silicon photomultiplier—a new sensor for high-resolution PET-MRI,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 58, no. 14, pp. 4733–4748, 2013.
- Adelaide Greco, Giovanni Fiumara, Sara Gargiulo, Matteo Gramanzini, Arturo Brunetti, and Alberto Cuocolo, “High-resolution positron emission tomography/computed tomography imaging of the mouse heart,” Experimental Physiology, vol. 98, no. 3, pp. 645–651, 2013.
- Gillian A. Gray, Christopher I. White, Adrian Thomson, Agnieszka Kozak, Carmel Moran, and Maurits A. Jansen, “Imaging the healing murine myocardial infarct in vivo: Ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging and fluorescence molecular tomography,” Experimental Physiology, vol. 98, no. 3, pp. 606–613, 2013.
- Etienne Croteau, Jennifer M. Renaud, and Robert A. deKemp, “Cardiac Micro-PET-CT,” Current Cardiovascular Imaging Reports, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 179–190, 2013.
- Akanksha Jindal, Anupam Mathur, Usha Pandey, H. D. Sarma, Pradip Chaudhari, and Ashutosh Dash, “Development of Ga-68-labeled fatty acids for their potential use in cardiac metabolic imaging,” Journal of Labelled Compounds & Radiopharmaceuticals, vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 463–469, 2014.
- Arnoldo Santos, Leticia Fernández-Friera, María Villalba, Beatriz López-Melgar, Samuel España, Jesús Mateo, Ruben A. Mota, Jesús Jiménez-Borreguero, and Jesús Ruiz-Cabello, “Cardiovascular imaging: what have we learned from animal models?,” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Mukesh Kumar, Eshvendar Reddy Kasala, Lakshmi Narendra Bodduluru, Vicky Dahiya, Dinesh Sharma, Vikas Kumar, and Mangala Lahkar, “Animal models of myocardial infarction: Mainstay in clinical translation,” Regulatory Toxicology And Pharmacology, vol. 76, pp. 221–230, 2016.