- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 942384, 6 pages
UPLC-QTOF/MS Analysis of Alkaloids in Traditional Processed Coptis chinensis Franch.
Institute of Medicinal Plant Development, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100193, China
Received 16 August 2012; Revised 29 November 2012; Accepted 29 November 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Nabeel Ghayur
Copyright © 2012 Xue Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xue Jiang, Il-Hwan Oh, and Seul-Gi Lee, “The Application of Metabolomics to Processed Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Journal of The Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 475–481, 2013.
- Sihao Zheng, Xue Jiang, Labin Wu, Zenghui Wang, and Linfang Huang, “Chemical and Genetic Discrimination of Cistanches Herba Based on UPLC-QTOF/MS and DNA Barcoding,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 5, 2014.
- Huilian Huang, Min Liu, and Pei Chen, “Recent Advances in Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography for the Analysis of Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Analytical Letters, pp. 140317074353002, 2014.
- Ran Zuo, Wei Ren, Bao-Lin Bian, Hong-Jie Wang, Yao-Nan Wang, Hao Hu, Hai-Yu Zhao, and Nan Si, “Metabolic fate analysis of Huang–Lian–Jie–Du Decoction in rat urine and feces by LC–IT-MS combining with LC–FT-ICR-MS: a feasible strategy for the metabolism study of Chinese medical formula,” Xenobiotica, pp. 1–17, 2015.
- Thomas Friedemann, Udo Schumacher, Yi Tao, Alexander Kai-Man Leung, and Sven Schröder, “ Neuroprotective Activity of Coptisine from Coptis chinensis (Franch) ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Lu Liu, Zhi-Bin Wang, Yang Song, Jing Yang, Li-Jun Wu, Bing-You Yang, Qiu-Hong Wang, Li-Qian Wang, Ru-Xuan Wang, and Chun-Juan Yang, “Simultaneous Determination of Eight Alkaloids in Rat Plasma by UHPLC-MS/MS after Oral Administration of Coptis deltoidea C. Y. Cheng et Hsiao and Coptis chinensis Franch,” Molecules, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 913, 2016.