- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 731370, 14 pages
A Module Analysis Approach to Investigate Molecular Mechanism of TCM Formula: A Trial on Shu-feng-jie-du Formula
1Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
2Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100700, China
3Institute of Basic Research in Clinical Medicine, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Dongzhimen, Beijing 100700, China
Received 12 September 2013; Revised 8 October 2013; Accepted 11 October 2013
Academic Editor: Aiping Lv
Copyright © 2013 Jianglong Song et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdelaziz Ghanemi, and Besma Boubertakh, “Shorter and Sturdier Bridges Between Traditional Chinese Medicines and Modern Pharmacology,” Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2014.
- Zhengang Tao, Jingyan Gao, Guoliang Zhang, Mingming Xue, Weiqiang Yang, Caoyang Tong, and Ying Yuan, “Shufeng Jiedu Capsule protect against acute lung injury by suppressing the MAPK/NF-κB pathway,” BioScience Trends, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 45–51, 2014.
- Shun Xiao, Cui Hao, Ni Ai, Kedi Luo, Xuexun Wen, Shufang Wang, and Xiaohui Fan, “Deciphering the differentiations of traditional Chinese medicine analogous formulae by parallel liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry coupled with microplate-based assays,” Analytical Methods, vol. 6, no. 23, pp. 9283–9290, 2014.
- Jianglong Song, Shihuan Tang, Xi Liu, Yibo Gao, Hongjun Yang, and Peng Lu, “A Modularity-Based Method Reveals Mixed Modules from Chemical-Gene Heterogeneous Network,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 4, 2015.
- Yu-feng Liu, Ni Ai, Anthony Keys, Xiao-hui Fan, and Min-jun Chen, “Network Pharmacology for Traditional Chinese Medicine Research: Methodologies and Applications,” Chinese Herbal Medicines, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 18–26, 2015.
- Wei Zhou, Wen-Feng Yuan, Chao Chen, Shu-Mei Wang, and Sheng-Wang Liang, “Study on material base and action mechanism of compound Danshen dripping pills for treatment of atherosclerosis based on modularity analysis,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2016.