- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 901943, 15 pages
Network-Based Biomarkers for Cold Coagulation Blood Stasis Syndrome and the Therapeutic Effects of Shaofu Zhuyu Decoction in Rats
1Jiangsu Key Laboratory for High Technology Research of TCM Formulae, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing 210046, China
2College of Pharmacy, State Key Laboratory of Medicinal Chemical Biology, Tianjin Key Laboratory of Molecular Drug Research, Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China
Received 25 May 2013; Accepted 1 August 2013
Academic Editor: Aiping Lu
Copyright © 2013 Shulan Su et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Junfeng Zhang, Zhen Zhan, Juan Wu, Chunbing Zhang, Yaping Yang, Shujuan Tong, Ruiping Wang, Xuewen Yang, Wei Dong, and Yajun Chen, “Relationship between EGF, TGFA, and EGFR Gene Polymorphisms and Traditional Chinese Medicine ZHENG in Gastric Cancer,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013.
- Zhong Jie Zou, Zhong Hua Liu, Meng Juan Gong, Bin Han, Shu Mei Wang, and Sheng Wang Liang, “Intervention effects of puerarin on blood stasis in rats revealed by a 1H NMR-based metabonomic approach,” Phytomedicine, 2015.
- Yu-feng Liu, Ni Ai, Anthony Keys, Xiao-hui Fan, and Min-jun Chen, “Network Pharmacology for Traditional Chinese Medicine Research: Methodologies and Applications,” Chinese Herbal Medicines, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 18–26, 2015.
- Xiaotian Zhang, Chao Zhang, Jingying Sai, Fan Li, Jinping Liu, Yang Li, and Fang Wang, “Xueshuan Xinmaining Tablet Treats Blood Stasis through Regulating the Expression of F13a1, Car1, and Tbxa2r,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.