- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 203768, 7 pages
Assessing the Invasion Risk of Eucalyptus in the United States Using the Australian Weed Risk Assessment
1The Nature Conservancy and Department of Biology, University of Florida, P.O. Box 118526, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
2Agronomy Department, University of Florida, P.O. Box 110500, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Received 8 July 2012; Accepted 26 October 2012
Academic Editor: Matias Kirst
Copyright © 2012 Doria R. Gordon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matthew J. Larcombe, Joaquim S. Silva, René E. Vaillancourt, and Brad M. Potts, “Assessing the invasive potential of Eucalyptus globulus in Australia: quantification of wildling establishment from plantations,” Biological Invasions, 2013.
- Lauren D. Quinn, Elise C. Scott, A. Bryan Endres, Jacob N. Barney, Thomas B. Voigt, and James McCubbins, “Resolving regulatory uncertainty: legislative language for potentially invasive bioenergy feedstocks,” GCB Bioenergy, 2014.
- Michael Padmanaba, and Richard Corlett, “Minimizing Risks of Invasive Alien Plant Species in Tropical Production Forest Management,” Forests, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 1982–1998, 2014.
- Ana Águas, António Ferreira, Paula Maia, Paulo M. Fernandes, Luís Roxo, Jan Keizer, Joaquim S. Silva, Francisco C. Rego, and Francisco Moreira, “Natural establishment of Eucalyptus globulus Labill. in burnt stands in Portugal,” Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 323, pp. 47–56, 2014.
- Eric Vance, Craig Loehle, T. Wigley, and Philip Weatherford, “Scientific Basis for Sustainable Management of Eucalyptus and Populus as Short-Rotation Woody Crops in the U.S.,” Forests, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 901–918, 2014.
- Sara I. Montemayor, Pablo M. Dellapé, and María C. Melo, “Geographical distribution modelling of the bronze bug: a worldwide invasion,” Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 2014.
- Lauren D. Quinn, Doria R. Gordon, Aviva Glaser, Deah Lieurance, and S. Luke Flory, “Bioenergy Feedstocks at Low Risk for Invasion in the USA: a "White List" Approach,” Bioenergy Research, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 471–481, 2015.
- Anna Osiecka, and Patrick J. Minogue, “ Sequential Sulfometuron Methyl Applications in Eucalyptus benthamii Plantations ,” Weed Technology, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 243–254, 2015.
- Kimberly A. Lorentz, and Patrick J. Minogue, “ Potential Invasiveness for Eucalyptus Species in Florida ,” Invasive Plant Science and Management, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 90–97, 2015.
- Giuseppe Brundu, and David M. Richardson, “Planted forests and invasive alien trees in Europe: A Code for managing existing and future plantings to mitigate the risk of negative impacts from invasions,” NeoBiota, vol. 30, pp. 5–47, 2016.