- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Inflammation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 247503, 6 pages
Interleukin-17A Exacerbates Ferric Chloride-Induced Arterial Thrombosis in Rat Carotid Artery
1Department of Pharmacy, University of Naples Federico II, Via Domenico Montesano 49, 80131 Naples, Italy
2Department of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, University of Salerno, Via Ponte Don Melillo, Fisciano, 84084 Salerno, Italy
3William Harvey Research Institute, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6BQ, UK
Received 29 January 2014; Accepted 11 March 2014; Published 3 April 2014
Academic Editor: Vincenzo Brancaleone
Copyright © 2014 Francesco Maione et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- José Francisco Zambrano-Zaragoza, Enrique Jhonatan Romo-Martínez, Ma. de Jesús Durán-Avelar, Noemí García-Magallanes, and Norberto Vibanco-Pérez, “Th17 Cells in Autoimmune and Infectious Diseases,” International Journal of Inflammation, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Dipak P. Ramji, and Thomas S. Davies, “Cytokines in atherosclerosis: key players in all stages of disease and promising therapeutic targets,” Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews, 2015.
- Dipak P. Ramji, and Thomas S. Davies, “Cytokines in atherosclerosis: Key players in all stages of disease and promising therapeutic targets,” Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 673–685, 2015.
- Francesco Maione, “Commentary: IL-17 in Chronic Inflammation: From Discovery to Targeting,” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 7, 2016.