About this Journal
Aims and scope
International Journal of Photoenergy is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of photoenergy. The journal consolidates research activities in photochemistry and solar energy utilization into a single and unique forum for discussing and sharing knowledge.
The journal covers the following topics and applications:
- Photostability and Toxicity of Drugs and UV-Photoprotection
- Solar Energy
- Artificial Light Harvesting Systems
- Photo Nanosystems
- Nano Tools for Solar Energy and Photochemistry
- Solar Chemistry
- Organic Light-Emitting Diodes
- PV Systems
- Nano Structured Solar Cells
ISSN: 1110-662X (Print)
ISSN: 1687-529X (Online)
Editorial enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.