- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Control Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 269398, 5 pages
Improved Weighted Shapley Value Model for the Fourth Party Logistics Supply Chain Coalition
School of Business, Shandong Jianzhu University, Jinan, Shandong 250101, China
Received 25 June 2013; Accepted 31 August 2013
Academic Editor: Jason Gu
Copyright © 2013 Na Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Peng, The research of the fourth logistics supply chain management [Ph.D. thesis], Tianjin University, Tianjin, China, 2006.
- C. Liu, Fourth party logistics optimization automotive supply chain logistics [M.S. thesis], Jilin University, Jilin, China, 2009.
- Q. Zhu and R. Y. K. Fung, Design and Analysis of Optimal Incentive Contracts between Fourth-Party and Third-Party Logistics Providers, System Engineering and Engineering Management, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 2012.
- D. Wang, The research of supplier selection and profit allocation under supply chain risk [Ph.D. thesis], Dalian Maritime University, Liaoning, China, 2007.
- K. Tanimoto, “Bargaining over cost allocation rule under uncertainty of project cost,” in Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp. 1270–1275, 2001.
- D. Skorin-Kapov, “On primal-dual cost allocation schema in multicast communication: combinatorial game theory model,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 17Th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IE&EM '10), pp. 433–438, 2010.
- Z. Chen, S. Yang, and Y. Cao, “Profit allocation in mobile commerce value chain based on the evolution game theory,” in Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Information and Financial Engineering (ICIFE '10), pp. 296–300, 2010.
- E. Semsar-Kazerooni and K. Khorasani, “A game theory approach to multi-agent team cooperation,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 4512–4518, 2009.
- G. Wang, H. Yu, J. Xu, and S. Huang, “A multi-agent model based on market competition for task allocation: a game theory approach,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, pp. 282–286, 2004.
- R. Sui and F. Li, “Risk-considered Shapley profit allocation of innovative supply chain,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Emergency Management and Management Sciences (ICEMMS '10), pp. 238–241, 2010.
- L. Chen, M. Shen, and C. Chen, “A research in supply chain profit allocation based on cooperation game theory,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on System Science, Engineering Design and Manufacturing Informatization (ICSEM '10), pp. 209–212, 2010.
- N. Matsubayashi, M. Umezawa, Y. Masuda, and H. Nishino, “A cost allocation problem arising in Hub-Spoke network systems,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 160, no. 3, pp. 821–838, 2005.
- D. J. Wan, Y. Liu, and B. Yao, “Research on cost allocation in the cooperative game of overflowing infrastructure investment,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Management Science and Engineering, pp. 393–398, 2007.
- L. Wang and Y. Zhou, “Research on cooperation profit allocation in three-stage supply chain based on distribution channel,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, pp. 1–6, 2008.
- H. Goudarzi and M. Pedram, “Maximizing profit in cloud computing system via resource allocation,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops, pp. 3–4, University of Southern California, 2011.
- H. Cheng and G. Yang, “A study on profit allocation model based on integrated supply,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Services Systems and Services Management (ICSSSM '05), pp. 613–616, June 2005.
- S. Wang and B. Zhao, “Study on profit allocation among green supply chain based on the optimized shapely value,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering (ICIII '10), pp. 252–255, November 2010.
- N. Matsubayashi, M. Umezawa, Y. Masuda, and H. Nishino, “A cost allocation problem arising in hub-spoke network systems,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 160, no. 3, pp. 821–838, 2005.
- G. Owen, “On the core of linear production games,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 358–370, 1975.
- L. S. Shapley, “A value for n-person games,” Annals of Mathematical Studies, vol. 28, pp. 307–317, 1953.
- H. P. Young, “Cost allocation: methods, principles, applications,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 254–255, 1986.
- L. Saaty, The Analytic Hierarchy Process, McGraw-Hill Company, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- L. Yi, Study on local fiscal risk and its measure to keep a way in China [Ph.D. thesis], Chongqing University, Chongqing, China, 2005.
- H. Yuan, “The construction and empirical analysis of nonparametric early-warning system of fiscal risk based on risk factor method and AHP,” Journal of Hebei University of Economics and Business, vol. 6, pp. 5–8, 2011.