- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 438078, 11 pages
The Need for Inducing Tolerance in Vascularized Composite Allotransplantation
1Department of Surgery, Duke University Medical Center (DUMC) 3512, Durham, NC 27710, USA
2Institute for Cellular Therapeutics and Jewish Hospital, University of Louisville, 570 South Preston Street, Suite 404, Louisville, KY 40202-1760, USA
Received 5 July 2012; Accepted 14 September 2012
Academic Editor: Gerald Brandacher
Copyright © 2012 Kadiyala V. Ravindra et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Annemarie Weissenbacher, Theresa Hautz, Johann Pratschke, and Stefan Schneeberger, “Vascularized composite allografts and solid organ transplants,” Current Opinion in Organ Transplantation, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 640–644, 2013.
- Anthony A. Bertrand, Subhro Sen, Leo R. Otake, and Gordon K. Lee, “Changing Attitudes Toward Hand Allotransplantation Among North American Hand Surgeons,” Annals of Plastic Surgery, vol. 72, pp. S56–S60, 2014.
- Seok Chan Eun, “Facial Transplantation Surgery,” Archives of Plastic Surgery, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 174, 2014.
- Zhanzhuo Li, Xin Xu, Xingmin Feng, and Philip M. Murphy, “The Macrophage-depleting Agent Clodronate Promotes Durable Hematopoietic Chimerism and Donor-specific Skin Allograft Tolerance in Mice,” Scientific Reports, vol. 6, pp. 22143, 2016.