- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 651058, 7 pages
Automated Indirect Immunofluorescence Evaluation of Antinuclear Autoantibodies on HEp-2 Cells
1Institute for Experimental Immunology, Euroimmun AG, Seekamp 31, 23560 Lübeck, Germany
2Institute for Neuro- and Bioinformatics, University of Lübeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23562 Lübeck, Germany
Received 5 October 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2012 Jörn Voigt et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [24 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chung-Chuan Cheng, Tsu-Yi Hsieh, Jin-Shiuh Taur, and Yung-Fu Chen, “An automatic segmentation and classification framework for anti-nuclear antibody images,” Biomedical Engineering Online, vol. 12, 2013.
- Nicola Bizzaro, Antonio Antico, Stefan Platzgummer, Elio Tonutti, Danila Bassetti, Fiorenza Pesente, Renato Tozzoli, Marilina Tampoia, and Danilo Villalta, “Automated antinuclear immunofluorescence antibody screening: A comparative study of six computer-aided diagnostic systems,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2013.
- Daniel Bertin, Noemie Jourde-Chiche, Pierre Bongrand, and Nathalie Bardin, “Original Approach for Automated Quantification of Antinuclear Autoantibodies by Indirect Immunofluorescence,” Clinical & Developmental Immunology, 2013.
- Sofie Schouwers, Myriam Bonnet, Patrick Verschueren, Rene Westhovens, Daniel Blockmans, Godelieve Marien, and Xavier Bossuyt, “Value-added reporting of antinuclear antibody testing by automated indirect immunofluorescence analysis,” Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 547–551, 2014.
- Pier Luigi Meroni, Nicola Bizzaro, Ilaria Cavazzana, Maria Orietta Borghi, and Angela Tincani, “Automated tests of ANA immunofluorescence as throughput autoantibody detection technology: strengths and limitations,” Bmc Medicine, vol. 12, 2014.
- E. Csernok, “Laboratory Diagnostics of Connective Tissue Diseases and Vasculitides,” Aktuelle Rheumatologie, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 49–57, 2014.
- Edda Rohwäder, Michael Locke, Johanna Fraune, and Kai Fechner, “Diagnostic profile on the IFA 40: HEp-20-10 – an immunofluorescence test for reliable antinuclear antibody screening,” Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- O. Shovman, N. Agmon-Levin, B. Gilburd, T. Martins, A. Petzold, T. Matthias, and Y. Shoenfeld, “A fully automated IIF system for the detection of antinuclear antibodies and antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies,” Immunologic Research, 2014.
- Chelsea Bentow, Gabriella Lakos, Rachel Rosenblum, Cassandra Bryant, Andrea Seaman, and Michael Mahler, “Clinical performance evaluation of a novel, automated chemiluminescent immunoassay, QUANTA Flash CTD Screen Plus,” Immunologic Research, 2014.
- Francesca Buzzulini, Amelia Rigon, Paolo Soda, Leonardo Onofri, Maria Infantino, Luisa Arcarese, Giulio Iannello, and Antonella Afeltra, “The classification of Crithidia luciliae immunofluorescence test (CLIFT) using a novel automated system,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 16, no. 2, 2014.
- Susan S. Copple, Troy D. Jaskowski, Rashelle Giles, and Harry R. Hill, “Interpretation of ANA Indirect Immunofluorescence Test Outside the Darkroom Using NOVA View Compared to Manual Microscopy,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Johannes Schulte-Pelkum, Antonella Radice, Gary L. Norman, Marcos Lόpez Hoyos, Gabriella Lakos, Carol Buchner, Lucile Musset, Makoto Miyara, Laura Stinton, and Michael Mahler, “Novel Clinical and Diagnostic Aspects of Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Michael Mahler, Pier-Luigi Meroni, Xavier Bossuyt, and Marvin J. Fritzler, “Current Concepts and Future Directions for the Assessment of Autoantibodies to Cellular Antigens Referred to as Anti-Nuclear Antibodies,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Chung-Chuan Cheng, Chun-Feng Lu, Tsu-Yi Hsieh, Yaw-Jen Lin, Jin-Shiuh Taur, and Yung-Fu Chen, “Design of a Computer-Assisted System to Automatically Detect Cell Types Using ANA IIF Images for the Diagnosis of Autoimmune Diseases,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 39, no. 10, 2015.
- C. Krause, K. Ens, K. Fechner, J. Voigt, J. Fraune, E. Rohwaeder, M. Hahn, M. Danckwardt, C. Feirer, E. Barth, T. Martinetz, and W. Stoecker, “EUROPattern Suite technology for computer-aided immunofluorescence microscopy in autoantibody diagnostics,” Lupus, vol. 24, no. 4-5, pp. 516–529, 2015.
- Daniel Bertin, Yassine Mouhajir, Pierre Bongrand, and Nathalie Bardin, “ICARE improves antinuclear antibody detection by overcoming the barriers preventing accreditation,” Clinica Chimica Acta, 2015.
- Luigi Cinquanta, Nicola Bizzaro, Danilo Villalta, Gabriella Morozzi, Elio Tonutti, Marcello Bagnasco, Giampaola Pesce, Danila Bassetti, Brunetta Porcelli, Lucia Terzuoli, Antonio Antico, Antonella Radice, Gaia Deleonardi, Marilina Tampoia, and Renato Tozzoli, “Linee guida per l’utilizzo dei test autoanticorpali nella diagnosi e nel monitoraggio delle malattie autoimmuni reumatiche sistemiche. Revisione 2015,” La Rivista Italiana della Medicina di Laboratorio - Italian Journal of Laboratory Medicine, 2015.
- Stefan Gerlach, Kai Affeldt, Lena Pototzki, Christopher Krause, Jörn Voigt, Johanna Fraune, and Kai Fechner, “ Automated Evaluation of Crithidia luciliae Based Indirect Immunofluorescence Tests: A Novel Application of the EUROPattern-Suite Technology ,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Johanna Fraune, Stefan Gerlach, Kristin Rentzsch, Bianca Teegen, Sabine Lederer, Kai Affeldt, Kai Fechner, Maick Danckwardt, Jörn Voigt, Christian Probst, Lars Komorowski, and Winfried Stöcker, “Multiparametric serological testing in autoimmune encephalitis using computer-aided immunofluorescence microscopy (CAIFM),” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2016.
- Mandy Sowa, Rico Hiemann, Peter Schierack, Dirk Reinhold, Karsten Conrad, and Dirk Roggenbuck, “Next-Generation Autoantibody Testing by Combination of Screening and Confirmation—the CytoBead® Technology,” Clinical Reviews in Allergy & Immunology, 2016.
- M. Infantino, F. Meacci, V. Grossi, M. Manfredi, M. Benucci, M. Merone, and P. Soda, “The burden of the variability introduced by the HEp-2 assay kit and the CAD system in ANA indirect immunofluorescence test,” Immunologic Research, 2016.
- Santa Di Cataldo, Simone Tonti, Andrea Bottino, and Elisa Ficarra, “ANAlyte: a modular image analysis tool for ANA testing with Indirect Immunofluorescence.,” Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 2016.
- Thomas Bahmer, Micaela Romagnoli, Francesco Girelli, Martin Claussen, and Klaus F. Rabe, “The use of auto-antibody testing in the evaluation of interstitial lung disease (ILD) A practical approach for the pulmonologist,” Respiratory Medicine, 2016.
- Mohammed Alsuwaidi, Margit Dollinger, Martin Fleck, and Boris Ehrenstein, “The Reliability of a Novel Automated System for ANA Immunofluorescence Analysis in Daily Clinical Practice,” International Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 2016, pp. 1–5, 2016.