- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 762874, 7 pages
Automatic Reading of ANCA-Slides: Evaluation of the AKLIDES System
Laboratory of Clinical Immunology, Maastricht University Medical Center, P. Debyelaan 25, 6229 HX Maastricht, The Netherlands
Received 2 October 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2012 Jan Damoiseaux et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anoek A.E. de Joode, Caroline Roozendaal, Marcel J. van der Leij, Laura B. Bungener, Jan Stephan F. Sanders, and Coen A. Stegeman, “Performance of two strategies for urgent ANCA and anti-GBM analysis in vasculitis,” European Journal of Internal Medicine, 2013.
- Patrick G. Hogan, Kerri M. Prain, Susan B. Perel, Robert J. Wilson, David Gillis, and Richard C. W. Wong, “Diagnostic Value of Distinguishing and Reporting Different Perinuclear ANCA (P-ANCA) Immunofluorescence Patterns,” American Journal Of Clinical Pathology, vol. 140, no. 2, pp. 184–192, 2013.
- Mandy Sowa, Kai Grossmann, Ilka Knuetter, Rico Hiemann, Nadja Roeber, Ursula Anderer, Elena Csernok, Dimitrios P. Bogdanos, Maria Orietta Borghi, Pier Luigi Meroni, Peter Schierack, Dirk Reinhold, Karsten Conrad, and Dirk Roggenbuck, “Simultaneous Automated Screening and Confirmatory Testing for Vasculitis-Specific ANCA,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 9, 2014.
- Elena Csernok, and Frank Moosig, “Current and emerging techniques for ANCA detection in vasculitis,” Nature Reviews Rheumatology, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 494–501, 2014.
- Elena Csernok, Jan Damoiseaux, Niels Rasmussen, Bernhard Hellmich, Pieter van Paassen, Pieter Vermeersch, Daniel Blockmans, Jan-Willem Cohen Tervaert, and Xavier Bossuyt, “Evaluation of automated multi-parametric indirect immunofluorescence assays to detect antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies (ANCA) in granulomatosis with polyangiitis (GPA) and microscopic polyangiitis (MPA),” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2016.
- Cees G.M. Kallenberg, “Usefulness of antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibodies in diagnosing and managing systemic vasculitis.,” Current Opinion in Rheumatology, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 8–14, 2016.