- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 475809, 8 pages
A Human/Murine Chimeric Fab Antibody Neutralizes Anthrax Lethal Toxin In Vitro
1Department of Pathology, Nanjing Medical University, 140 Hanzhong Road, Nanjing 210029, China
2Huadong Medical Institute of Biotechniques, 293 East Zhongshan Road, Nanjing 210002, China
3Laboratory of Cancer and Developmental Cell Biology, Van Andel Research Institute, 333 Bostwick Avenue, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
4Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Shanghai Medical College of Fudan University, 138 Yixueyuan Road, Shanghai 200032, China
5Laboratory of Antibody Technology, Van Andel Research Institute, 333 Bostwick Avenue, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
Received 10 March 2013; Revised 12 May 2013; Accepted 13 May 2013
Academic Editor: Roberto Burioni
Copyright © 2013 Guipeng Ding et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vahideh Ahmadzadeh, Safar Farajnia, Mohammad Ali Hosseinpour Feizi, and Ramezan Ali Khavari Nejad, “Antibody Humanization Methods for Development of Therapeutic Applications,” Monoclonal Antibodies in Immunodiagnosis and Immunotherapy, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 67–73, 2014.
- E. Diane Williamson, and Edward Hugh Dyson, “Anthrax prophylaxis: recent advances and future directions,” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Yingkai Liang, Megan V. Coffin, Slobodanka D. Manceva, Jessica A. Chichester, R. Mark Jones, and Kristi L. Kiick, “Controlled release of an anthrax toxin-neutralizing antibody from hydrolytically degradable polyethylene glycol hydrogels,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A, 2015.
- Siping Xiong, Qi Tang, Xudong Liang, Tingting Zhou, Jin Yang, Peng Liu, Ya Chen, Changjun Wang, Zhenqing Feng, and Jin Zhu, “A Novel Chimeric Anti-PA Neutralizing Antibody for Postexposure Prophylaxis and Treatment of Anthrax,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, pp. 11776, 2015.
- Jianfei Huang, Qi Tang, Changjun Wang, Huixin Yu, Zhenqing Feng, and Jin Zhu, “Molecularly Targeted Therapy of Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma Xenografts with Radio-iodinated Anti-VEGFR2 Murine-Human Chimeric Fab,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, pp. 10660, 2015.
- Lernik Ohanjanian, Kenneth E Remy, Yan Li, Xizhong Cui, and Peter Q Eichacker, “ An overview of investigational toxin-directed therapies for the adjunctive management of Bacillus anthracis infection and sepsis ,” Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, pp. 1–15, 2015.
- Maorong Wang, Wenkai Zheng, Xuhui Zhu, Jing Xu, Binggang Cai, Yiqing Zhang, Feng Zheng, Linfu Zhou, Zhiguo Yang, Xin Zhang, Changjun Wang, Shinan Nie, and Jin Zhu, “A Human Anti-Toll Like Receptor 4 Fab Fragment Inhibits Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Pro-Inflammatory Cytokines Production in Macrophages,” Plos One, vol. 11, no. 1, 2016.