- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 572815, 7 pages
Development of a Recombinant Cell-Based Indirect Immunofluorescence Assay for the Determination of Autoantibodies against Soluble Liver Antigen in Autoimmune Hepatitis
1Institute of Experimental Immunology, Euroimmun AG, Seekamp 31, 23560 Lübeck, Germany
2Institute of Liver Studies, School of Medicine, King's College London, Denmark Hill, London SE5 9RS, UK
Received 4 October 2012; Accepted 16 November 2012
Academic Editor: Pietro Invernizzi
Copyright © 2013 Christiane Radzimski et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Moushumi Lodh, Debkant Pradhan, and Ashok Parida, “Autoimmune Hepatitis with Anti Centromere Antibodies,” Case Reports in Immunology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.
- Asli Gamze Sener, “Autoantibodies in autoimmune liver diseases,” Apmis, 2015.