Abstracting and Indexing
The journal's articles appear in a wide range of abstracting and indexing databases, and are covered by numerous other services, as given in the full list below. The following link provides more information about Hindawi's approach to making articles more discoverable.
Full list of databases and services
- Academic Search Alumni Edition
- Academic Search Complete
- Academic Search Elite
- Academic Search Premier
- Current Contents - Clinical Medicine
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Health Source: Nursing - Academic Edition
- HEED - Health Economic Evaluations Database
- InfoTrac Custom journals
- Journal Citation Reports - Science Edition
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset
- Science Citation Index Expanded
All of Hindawi’s content is archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals, as well as via the LOCKSS initiative.