- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 340372, 19 pages
A Comprehensive Overview and Characterization of Wireless Channels for Networked Robotic and Control Systems
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Received 25 July 2011; Accepted 11 October 2011
Academic Editor: Heinz Wörn
Copyright © 2011 Alejandro Gonzalez-Ruiz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuan Yan, and Yasamin Mostofi, “Utilizing Mobility to Minimize the Total Communication and Motion Energy Consumption of a Robotic Operation*,” IFAC Proceedings Volumes, vol. 45, no. 26, pp. 180–185, 2012.
- Alireza Ghaffarkhah, and Yasamin Mostofi, “Path planning for networked robotic surveillance,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 3560–3575, 2012.
- Alejandro Gonzalez-Ruiz, and Yasamin Mostofi, “Cooperative Robotic Structure Mapping Using Wireless Measurements—A Comparison of Random and Coordinated Sampling Patterns,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 2571–2580, 2013.
- Yasamin Mostofi, “Cooperative Wireless-Based Obstacle/Object Mapping and See-Through Capabilities in Robotic Networks,” Ieee Transactions On Mobile Computing, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 817–829, 2013.
- Harry Leib, and Wenjing Lin, “Performance analysis of multi-input multi-output systems with maximum likelihood detection over shadowed fading channels,” International Journal of Communication Systems, 2013.
- Yuan Yan, and Yasamin Mostofi, “To Go or Not to Go: On Energy-Aware and Communication-Aware Robotic Operation,” IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 218–231, 2014.
- Alireza Ghaffarkhah, and Yasamin Mostofi, “Dynamic Networked Coverage of Time-Varying Environments in the Presence of Fading Communication Channels,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1–38, 2014.
- Anthony J. Carfang, Eric W. Frew, and Derek B. Kingston, “Cascaded Optimization of Aircraft Trajectories for Persistent Data Ferrying,” Journal of Aerospace Information Systems, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Ming-Shih Huang, and Ram M. Narayanan, “Trilateration-Based Localization Algorithm Using the Lemoine Point Formulation,” Iete Journal of Research, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 60–73, 2014.
- Alejandro Gonzalez-Ruiz, Alireza Ghaffarkhah, and Yasamin Mostofi, “An Integrated Framework for Obstacle Mapping With See-Through Capabilities Using Laser and Wireless Channel Measurements,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 25–38, 2014.
- Anthony J. Carfang, Neeti Wagle, and Eric W. Frew, “Integrating Nonparametric Learning with Path Planning for Data-Ferry Communications,” Journal of Aerospace Information Systems, pp. 1–16, 2015.
- Brian Beck, Xiaoli Ma, and Robert Baxley, “Ultra-Wideband Tomographic Imaging in Uncalibrated Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, pp. 1–1, 2016.