Machine Learning for Security and Communication NetworksView this Special Issue
Research Article | Open Access
Zhong Han, "Research on Sports Balanced Development Evaluation System Based on Edge Computing and Balanced Game", Security and Communication Networks, vol. 2021, Article ID 5557138, 8 pages, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/5557138
Research on Sports Balanced Development Evaluation System Based on Edge Computing and Balanced Game
Sports can promote physical and mental health and the development of personality. How to build a balanced development evaluation system for sports and find a quality education suitable for the school are particularly important. In this article, we use edge computing technology to design a balanced development framework for sports. The framework will guide students to actively participate in physical exercise and develop sports to a higher, more comprehensive level. Then, the equilibrium game model is used to analyse the evaluation system of the balanced development of college sports. The research results show that the university sports balanced development evaluation system has good application prospects. The empirical analysis results verify its accuracy and reliability.
China is a big sports country; it has a good sports foundation; the sports under the national physique has obtained the huge success at present . How to forge a talented person who is physically and mentally upwardly soulful and healthy through campus sports is an important problem that the sports workers need to study at present, and it is also an important way to improve the physical quality of young people . With the further development of physical education reform, especially the overall implementation of quality education, the quality of physical education has been greatly improved, and a good situation has emerged .
However, for a long time, physical education in our country has been mistook for the development of action skills and behavior, and most people often mistook that physical education is only a kind of exercise practice or repeated exercise of fixed movements . In fact, to improve the overall level of physical education, curriculum reforms are needed . As an important part of the teaching system of colleges and universities, physical education plays an important role in cultivating high-quality and comprehensive talent systems . However, judging from the present situation of school physical education, the overall level of physical health of college students shows a downward trend, which is characterized by subhealth, physical deficiency, fatigue, emotional instability, and so on. In addition to objective reasons, the low degree of goal realization is also an important reason for traditional physical education in colleges and universities .
The evaluation system of the balanced development of physical education is constructed in colleges and universities, speeding up the physical education in colleges and universities as an important part of the teaching system, which plays a very important role in cultivating high-quality people with strong physique and comprehensive ability . In order to build an evaluation system for the balanced development of university sports, it is necessary to form an overall campus sports cultural atmosphere. We should flexibly choose and adjust sports development strategies according to the specific conditions of different regions . Balanced development is the fundamental goal of sports development. We should guide students to participate in physical exercise actively, to promote a higher level, more comprehensive, of balanced development of sports .
The research contributions of this thesis include the following:(1)This paper uses edge computing technology to design a balanced development framework for sports.(2)This paper uses the equilibrium game model to analyse the evaluation system of the balanced development of college sports.(3)The research results show that the balanced development evaluation system of university physical education has good application prospects, and the empirical analysis results are accurate and reliable.
2. Present Situation of College Physical Education
Firstly, this paper analyses the present situation of physical education teaching in colleges and universities and puts forward some suggestions on the balanced development evaluation system of physical education teaching from the aspects of physical education teaching, teacher management, facilities, and the cultivation of teachers’ team . At present, the guiding ideology of physical education in colleges and universities is “strengthening students’ physique” and “mastering sports skills” as the guiding ideology of physical education teaching and the teaching proportion of physical education theory knowledge are too small . Teachers make teaching students a certain kind of sports skill as the focus of their work . Schematic diagram of balanced development of sports information is shown in Figure 1.
The improvement of the consciousness of physical exercise has not run through the teaching process all the time . The phenomenon of lack of vitality in teaching and low enthusiasm for learning in college sports has appeared. Students generally have the idea of “putting more emphasis on writing than on body” . After entering university, with the increase of age, the mental state of sports slacking appears. They think that physical education is a supplementary lesson, supporting roles, and nothing more than running, voting, and jumping in the stadium, so it is better to sit down and read more books . It is important to teach culture lessons well; some students are addicted to the network for a long time, and they are averse to taking part in sports activities; some students are afraid of being dirty and tired, they are not interested in many teaching contents and have not formed the correct concept of sports .
At present, the teaching of physical education in colleges and universities can be divided into the following forms : first, according to the special teaching of physical education, most of them think that this is good for the students to master the basic sports technology, thus can lay some basic foundation for physical training; Secondly, in nongrade teaching, it is believed that it is conducive to training the backbone of sports so that students can lead each other, and it is conducive to the smooth progress of sports teaching. Third, the teaching of boys and girls is divided into classes, and most of them think it is convenient for hierarchical teaching and student management [19, 20]. Thus, it is beneficial for teachers to conduct classification guidance. The traditional teaching mode of physical education is still the traditional three-step song of explaining, demonstrating, and practicing . The students can only practice passively, thus killing some students’ personality development, thus making students tired of physical education teaching .
3. Evaluation of the Balanced Development of College Physical Education
Edge computing is not a new thing; this concept is a computing model. This concept has a pivotal position in the Internet of things project . Combined with the latest wireless communication technology, the Internet of things technology can achieve greater technological breakthroughs and realize a truly interconnected intelligent society .
Mobile edge computing (edge computing) is computing at the data network generating end, which is the so-called edge end. It is a computing model and concept . Its data processing mainly includes two parts: one is the downstream cloud service. The second is the upstream Internet of everything service . The edge is not unimportant; on the contrary, the edge is the first scene where data is generated or the point closest to the first scene . More professionally, it refers to the network resources from the data generation to the cloud server link yob . From the point of data generation to the point of cloud services, on this link, according to the specific needs of the application and the actual application scenario, the edge can be one or more resource nodes on this path . Sports development framework based on edge computing is shown in Figure 2.
As a popular technology, edge computing has been widely used in the business field. Among them, Internet companies hope to extend their existing cloud service capabilities to edge networks with the help of their own relevant advantages in the service industry . At present, the guiding ideology of physical education in colleges and universities is “strengthening students’ physique” and “mastering sports skills” as the guiding ideology of physical education teaching, and the teaching proportion of physical education theory knowledge is too small . Teachers make teaching students a certain kind of sports skill as the focus of their work. Microsoft has released edge products such as “Azure IoT Edge” and enhanced streaming data analysis capabilities for Azure cloud services; Amazon has released “AWS Greengrass” edge software to seamlessly extend AWS cloud services to devices .
4. Measures to Evaluate the Balanced Development of Physical Education in Colleges and Universities
In the field of physical education, the systematic introduction to the curriculum design model is the five physical education curriculum models proposed by Jewett et al. in 1995: sport education model, fitness education model, movement anal-sis model, envelopment model, and per-sonar meaning model [33, 34]. It is a whole set of ways to design, organize, and regulate physical education activities. To construct a balanced development evaluation system of physical education, which is suitable for quality education in schools in China , improving the quality of physical education is of great significance to the promotion of physical and mental health and personality development of students . The evaluation system of the balanced development of physical education teaching in colleges and universities is constructed mainly from the following aspects .
4.1. Strengthening Teaching of Basic Theory of Physical Education and Establishing a New Concept of Physical Education
The physical education teaching mode is a set of methodology system to design and regulate the physical education activities; it guides the practice with a mature theory and enriches the theory with the mature experience . It has great significance to study and construct a physical education model suitable for quality education in schools in China to improve the quality of physical education and to promote the development of students’ physical and mental health and personality . The guiding ideology of physical education in colleges and universities should be adapted to the development of the current society in order to strengthen the cultivation of sports consciousness, stimulate the interest in participating in sports, and embody the ability of students .
The emphasis of education is to cultivate physical intelligence, that is, to use sports knowledge. From the curriculum system, teaching content, more emphasis on physical fitness, and physical exercise methods targeted students in the grasp of sports knowledge based on improving the meaning of self-exercise so that students benefit for life .
In the selection of practical teaching materials, the first consideration should be fitness value, students are easy to grasp, and the effectiveness of social sports is easy to link up . In the use of teaching methods and means, we should overcome the rigid soup-feeding teaching in the past, teach reasonably, use scientific principles to educate students, and enrich students’ scientific exercise knowledge . In the process of teaching implementation, we should not only give full play to the leading role of teachers so that students can master the technical action as soon as possible, but also give full play to the main role of students, stimulate students’ interest in participating in physical education teaching and pay attention to their individuality, and teach students to exercise hard as a process of tempering their own will .
4.2. Improving Physical Education Teachers’ Quality and Improving Teaching Facilities
The shortage of teaching funds and the aging of stadiums and gymnasiums are difficult problems in sports work in colleges and universities. The overall quality and teaching quality of physical education teachers are the important factors restricting the reform of physical education in colleges and universities . Due to the fast speed of knowledge and the rapid development of some interdisciplinary and interdisciplinary subjects, only by constantly improving the quality of physical education teachers can they play a role in cultivating high-quality students. Therefore, we should pay attention to the introduction and training of backbone teachers and encourage PE teachers to improve their teaching ability independently .
In order to improve teachers’ enthusiasm and sense of responsibility, the teaching level of physical education teachers should be evaluated in terms of teachers’ work, sense of responsibility and ability, the number of students participating in the training, training results, and satisfaction rate. For students’ physical performance, we can use a comprehensive evaluation method that combines class rate, sports technical examination, and student selfevaluation to limit the physical performance that students must achieve when they graduate .
4.3. Creating a Campus Sports Culture Atmosphere
Practice has proved that extracurricular activities can help them to enhance their health awareness and cultivate their interest in classroom teaching . With the form of competition, special topic, and essay speech, it is helpful to further cultivate students’ exercise habits and consciousness, improve their cultural accomplishment, and enhance their quality and health level . Physical education in colleges and universities will be continuously reformed and deepened, and physical education teaching should also be innovated and perfected . With the surge of thoughts such as “lifelong physical education and national fitness,” it will bring good opportunities to the development of physical education in colleges and universities .
As a member of physical education, we should examine and cherish our own work, strive to make bold innovations, and make more meaningful attempts in the fields of training sports talents and teaching physical education. In order to establish the scientific system of college physical education reform as soon as possible and to make new development and break through the work of physical education in colleges and universities, we should make our own efforts .
Based on the above theoretical analysis, the game model of the evaluation system of the balanced development of physical education in colleges and universities is constructed, and the binary logistics regression mapping model is established to analyse the constraint index of the balanced development of physical education in colleges and universities . This paper constructs a constraint parameter model that affects the balanced development of physical education in colleges and universities and a limited dataset of decision variables for the balanced development of physical education in colleges and universities:
The constraint parameters are , , , , and . According to the constraint index parameter set of university physical education equilibrium control, the fluctuation function of equilibrium game is constructed as follows :
The Hausman test norm is
Confidence and confidence intervals are described asin which ; according to the above constraint parameter model, the variables and model parameters of university teaching equilibrium control are determined, and the DCC-MVGARCH model of university teaching equilibrium development is constructed. The dynamic prediction model function is obtained as follows:
The maximum likelihood ratio function is
Based on the above design, the empirical analysis model of the evaluation system for the balanced development of physical education teaching in colleges and universities is constructed, and the dynamic prediction function is obtained as follows:
Combined with principal component analysis (PCA), the linkage control of balanced development evaluation of physical education teaching in colleges and universities is carried out .
Based on constructing the evaluation system of the balanced development of physical education teaching in colleges and universities, Siunik model is used to carry out the empirical data analysis. The analysis period is from 2013 to 2017. The sports data samples come from the statistical analysis database of college physical education test results. The descriptive statistical analysis method is used to obtain the descriptive statistical analysis results of the balanced development evaluation of physical education teaching in colleges and universities as shown in Figure 3.
It can be seen from Figure 3, the experimental results of the exercise balance test index based on edge computing are very effective. Researching and constructing a physical education model suitable for quality education in Chinese schools are of great significance for improving the quality of physical education and promoting students’ physical and mental health and personality development. The experimental results of the motion balance test index based on edge calculation time = 30 s are shown in Figure 4.
The physical education teaching mode is a set of methodology system to design and regulate the physical education activities; it guides the practice with a mature theory and enriches the theory with the mature experience. It has great significance to study and construct a physical education model suitable for quality education in schools in China to improve the quality of physical education and to promote the development of students’ physical and mental health and personality. At present, the guiding ideology of physical education in colleges and universities is “strengthening students’ physique” and “mastering sports skills” as the guiding ideology of physical education teaching, and the teaching proportion of physical education theory knowledge is too small. Teachers make teaching students a certain kind of sports skill as the focus of their work. The guiding ideology of physical education in colleges and universities should be adapted to the development of the current society in order to strengthen the cultivation of sports consciousness, stimulate the interest in participating in sports, and embody the ability of students. Experimental results of sports balance test indicators based on edge computing-time = 30 s is shown in Figure 5.
It can be seen from Figure 5 that according to the statistical analysis conditions and the original data, this article selects the growth level of physical fitness as the dependent variable and uses this to estimate the physical education investment and the number of participants in colleges and universities. The evaluation index system of balanced development is obtained, and the results of full sample empirical analysis are shown in Figure 6.
Figure 6 shows that this method is used to construct the evaluation system model of the balanced development of physical education teaching in colleges and universities; the results of empirical analysis are accurate and reliable, and the level of confidence is high, which promotes the development of physical education teaching. In order to compare the effectiveness and efficiency of the model established in this article, we compare the model established in this article with the methods in the latest international references. The comparison uses model-based prediction errors as indicators. The comparison between the model prediction error and other methods in this paper is shown in Figure 7.
As shown in Figure 7, in the prediction error comparison, the model established in this paper has achieved good results. The research results show that the university sports balanced development evaluation system has good application prospects, and the empirical analysis results are accurate and reliable. Similar to advanced algorithms such as fast R-CNN and CNN, the method proposed in this paper has achieved appropriate results in models such as small samples. The basic idea of Faster-RCNN is to distinguish all possible alternative frames based on the extracted features. With CNN classification, the error rate of fast R-CNN is slightly higher than that of CNN in this model. Through the improvement of education and teaching methods, it is beneficial to improve and standardize sports activities. This article will focus on constructing a sports evaluation system suitable for the balanced development of quality education in Chinese schools. In the field of sports, the systematic introduction of curriculum design models is the five sports curriculum models proposed by Jewett et al.: fitness education model, motion analysis model, envelope model, and sonar meaning model. This is a whole set of methods for designing, organizing, and regulating sports activities.
7. Results and Discussion
The evaluation system of the balanced development of physical education teaching has great significance for improving the quality of physical education teaching and promoting the development of students’ physical and mental health and personality. As an important part of college teaching system, physical education plays an important role in cultivating high-quality people with strong physique and comprehensive ability. Balanced development is the fundamental goal of sports development. We should do a good job of school physical education, guide students to participate in physical exercise actively, promote a higher level, more comprehensive, of balanced development of physical education, and correctly handle sports and moral education. Changing the relationship between intellectual education and traditional education from exam-oriented education to quality education can ensure the proper position of school physical education in the overall development of education. The equilibrium game model is used to analyse the evaluation system of the balanced development of physical education teaching in colleges and universities. The result of the empirical analysis shows that the evaluation system of the balanced development of physical education teaching in colleges and universities has a good application, the result is accurate and reliable, and the level of confidence is high. It plays an active role in promoting the popularization of sports, promoting the development of national fitness movement, expanding the sports population, and speeding up the process of sports socialization.
The data used to support the findings of this study are included within the article.
Conflicts of Interest
The author declares no conflicts of interest.
- F. Zhou, Y. Wu, R. Q. Hu, and Y. Qian, “Computation rate maximization in UAV-enabled wireless-powered mobile-edge computing systems,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 36, no. 9, pp. 1927–1941, 2018.
- S. Zhang, A. Lorenzo, C. Zhou, Y. Cui, B. Gonçalves, and M. Angel Gómez, “Performance profiles and opposition interaction during game-play in elite basketball: evidences from National Basketball Association,” International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 1–21, 2018.
- Q. Yuan, H. Zhou, J. Li, Z. Liu, F. Yang, and X. S. Shen, “Toward efficient content delivery for automated driving services: an edge computing solution,” IEEE Network, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 80–86, 2018.
- S. Yang, J. Xu, and R. Yang, “Research on coordination and driving factors of sports industry and regional sustainable development—empirical research based on panel data of provinces and cities in eastern China,” Sustainability, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 54–59, 2020.
- B. Yang, X. Cao, J. Bassey, X. Li, and L. Qian, “Computation offloading in multi-access edge computing: a multi-task learning approach,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 6, no. 99, p. 1, 2020.
- Z.-X. Xu, J.-M. Yan, L. Guo et al., “Balanced development of piezoelectricity and Curie temperature in (1 − x)K0.44Na0.52Li0.04Nb0.96Sb0.04O3-xBi0.25Na0.25Ba0.5ZrO3 lead-free piezoelectric ceramics,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 1341–1348, 2018.
- J. Xu, M. Zhu, S. Zhao, and Y. Xie, “Leader-follower game-theoretic method towards carbon-economy trade-off in a key construction project group,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 233, no. 1, pp. 499–512, 2019.
- W. Wang and T. Jin, “The innovation path and balanced development dilemma of domestic rural public sports service,” Journal of Mianyang Teachers College, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 45–49, 2018.
- J. Wan, Y. Liu, Y. Chen, J. Hu, and Z. Wang, “A tale of north and south: balanced and sustainable development of primary education in ningxia, China,” Sustainability, vol. 45, no. 09, pp. 125–129, 2018.
- J. Vera, J. C. Perales, R. Jiménez, and D. Cárdenas, “A test-retest assessment of the effects of mental load on ratings of affect, arousal and perceived exertion during submaximal cycling,” Journal of Sports Sciences, vol. 1, no. 12, pp. 210–218, 2018.
- A. N. Ungureanu, P. R. Brustio, L. Mattina, and C. Lupo, “How” is more important than “how much” for game possession in elite northern hemisphere rugby union,” Biology of Sport, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 145–150, 2019.
- Y. Tanaka, “Fujitsu’s technologies and solutions contributing to development of sports,” Fujitsu Scientific & Technical Journal, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 2–7, 2018.
- T. Solymosi, “Weighted nucleoli and dually essential coalitions,” International Journal of Game Theory, vol. 48, no. 05, pp. 145–150, 2019.
- M. Shafizadeh, S. Bonner, J. Fraser, and A. Barnes, “Effect of environmental constraints on multi-segment coordination patterns during the tennis service in expert performers,” Journal of Sports Sciences, vol. 21, no. 06, pp. 1–10, 2018.
- M. Shafizadeh, S. Bonner, J. Fraser, and A. Barnes, “Effect of environmental constraints on multi-segment coordination patterns during the tennis service in expert performers,” Journal of Sciences, vol. 4, no. 16, pp. 1–10, 2019.
- D. Recalde, D. Severín, R. Torres, and P. Vaca, “An exact approach for the balanced k-way partitioning problem with weight constraints and its application to sports team realignment,” Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 916–936, 2018.
- A. I. G. Raposo, S. M. F. Ferreira, R. Ramos, C. Anjos, and A. Pombo, “Effect of three diets on the gametogenic development and fatty acid profile of Paracentrotus lividus (Lamarck, 1816) gonads,” Aquaculture Research, vol. 3, no. 16, pp. 15–19, 2019.
- L. L. Olsen, T. Ishikawa, L. C. Mâsse, G. Chan, and M. Brussoni, “Risk Engagement and Protection Survey (REPS): developing and validating a survey tool on fathers’ attitudes towards child injury protection and risk engagement,” Injury Prevention, vol. 24, no. 2, p. 106, 2018.
- F. Min and TingtingLi Yuanfang, Z. Nan, and Lu Qiuyuan, 2019, A Balanced Game: Chicken Macrophage Response to ALV-J Infection Veterinary Research.
- H. Maclachlan and J. A. Drezner, “Cardiac evaluation of young athletes: time for a risk‐based approach?” Clinical Cardiology, vol. 5, no. 05, pp. 56–64, 2020.
- H. Li, H. Xu, C. Zhou, L. Xing, and Z. Han, “Joint optimization strategy of computation offloading and resource allocation in multi-access edge computing environment,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 69, no. 9, pp. 10214–10226, 2020.
- F. Li, Q. Zhu, Z. Chen, and H. Xue, 2018, A balanced data envelopment analysis cross-efficiency evaluation approach Expert Systems with Applications.
- J. H. Huh, “Reefer container monitoring system using PLC-based communication technology for maritime edge computing,” Journal of Supercomputing, vol. 76, no. 7, pp. 5221–5243, 2020.
- Y. Huang, X. Song, F. Ye, Y. Yang, and X. Li, “Fair and efficient caching algorithms and strategies for peer data sharing in pervasive edge computing environments,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 4, no. 16, pp. 1–6, 2019.
- X. Hong, L. Liang, X. Jie, and A. Nallanathan, “Joint task assignment and resource allocation for D2D-enabled mobile-edge computing,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 15, no. 05, pp. 16–19, 2019.
- A. P. Hill, “Comment on: “the great British medalists project: a review of current knowledge on the development of the world’s best sporting talent”,” Sports Medicine, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 237-238, 2018.
- L. He, K. Ota, and M. Dong, “Learning IoT in edge: deep learning for the Internet of things with edge computing,” IEEE Network, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 96–101, 2018.
- L. Han, M. Thomas, and M. C. Malcolm, “Incentivizing prosumer coalitions with energy management using cooperative game theory,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 12, no. 1, p. 1, 2018.
- S. Fernquest, G. Mo, R. Birchall et al., “Physical activity during adolescence and the development of cam morphology: a cross-sectional cohort study of 210 individuals,” British Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 601–609, 2018.
- M. Feng, T. Xie, Y. Li et al., “A balanced game: chicken macrophage response to ALV-J infection,” Veterinary Research, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 16–23, 2019.
- N. C. F. Fagundes, L. O. Bittencourt, M. B. Magno, M. M. Marques, L. C. Maia, and R. R. Lima, “Correction: efficacy of Hank’s balanced salt solution compared to other solutions in the preservation of the periodontal ligament. A systematic review and meta-analysis,” Plos One, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 159–164, 2018.
- A. Ebrahimzadeh and M. Maier, “Distributed cooperative computation offloading in multi-access edge computing fiber-wireless networks,” Optics Communications, vol. 452, no. 16, pp. 130–139, 2019.
- M. Du, K. Wang, Y. Chen, X. Wang, and Y. Sun, “Big data privacy preserving in multi-access edge computing for heterogeneous Internet of things,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 62–67, 2018.
- H. Dong and E. Li, “Investigation on primary school extra curricular sport activity status under the perspective of education balanced development——take extra curricular sport activities in bincheng primary schools as an example,” Bulletin of Sport Ence & Technology, 2019.
- D. Dolles, M. Hoffmann, S. Gunesch et al., “Structure–activity relationships and computational investigations into the development of potent and balanced dual-acting butyrylcholinesterase inhibitors and human cannabinoid receptor 2 ligands with pro-cognitive in vivo profiles,” Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 6, Article ID 7b01760, 2018.
- W. Song, G. Wang, J. Xiao, G. Wang, and Y. Hong, “Research on multi-robot open architecture of an intelligent CNC system based on parameter-driven technology,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 326–333, 2012.
- G. Christopher, Ballmann, B. Shelby, M. C. Abby, W. M. Mallory, and M. R. Rebecca, “Effects of short-term rhodiola rosea (golden root extract) supplementation on anaerobic exercise performance,” Journal of Sports Sciences, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 998–1003, 2018.
- H. Chen and S. Polytechnic, “Report on the development of sunshine sports:take the middle and primary schools in shangqiu as an example,” Journal of Shangqiu Vocational & Technical College, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 177–184, 2018.
- A. J. Chappell, D. M. Allwood, J. Rebecca et al., “Citrulline malate supplementation does not improve German Volume Training performance or reduce muscle soreness in moderately trained males and females,” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, vol. 15, no. 1, p. 42, 2018.
- C. Chamnan, W. Gillian, S. Siriporn, A. Jacqueline, and D. Cyril, “A biomechanical comparison of single-leg landing and unplanned sidestepping,” International Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 39, no. 08, pp. 636–645, 2018.
- M. N. M. Calvo, C. Q. Sandomingo, and E. S. Rodríguez, “The boundary of the core of a balanced game: face games,” International Journal of Game Theory, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 21–29, 2020.
- H. Aziz, S. Gaspers, S. Mackenzie, N. Mattei, and T. Walsh, “Fixing balanced knockout and double elimination tournaments,” Artificial Intelligence, vol. 262, pp. 1–14, 2018.
- S. Anily, “Full characterization of the nonnegative core of some cooperative games,” Naval Research Logistics (NRL), vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 303–316, 2018.
- M. Amatria, R. M. Dios, J. A. Pérez-Turpin, M. J. Gomis-Gomis, and C. Suárez-Llorca, “Section III -sports training technical-tactical analysis of the players of the left and right wing in elite soccer,” Journal of Human Kinetics, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 150–167, 2019.
- E. Ene, “What is the difference between a winning and a losing team: insights from Euroleague basketball,” International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 1–14, 2018.
- S. Wan, Y. Xia, L. Qi, Y. H. Yang, and M. Atiquzzaman, “Automated colorization of a grayscale image with seed points propagation,” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 12, no. 01, pp. 14–19, 2020.
- S. Wan, X. Xu, T. Wang, and Z. Gu, “An intelligent video analysis Mmethod for abnormal event detection in intelligent transportation systems,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 5, 2020.
- W. Shaohua, G. Renhao, U. Tariq, S. Khaled, and X. Xiaolong, “Toward Offloading Internet of Vehicles Applications in 5G Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2020.
- Z. Gao, H. Xue, and S. Wan, “Multiple discrimination and pairwise CNN for view-based 3D object retrieval,” Neural Networks, vol. 11, no. 16, pp. 213–219, 2020.
- S. Wan and S. Goudos, “Faster R-CNN for multi-class fruit detection using a robotic vision system,” Computer Networks, vol. 168, Article ID 107036, 2020.
- X. Xu, B. Shen, X. Yin et al., “Edge server quantification and placement for offloading social media services in industrial cognitive IoV,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 17, no. 4, p. 2910, 2021.
- X. Xu, X. Zhang, X. Liu, J. Jiang, L. Qi, and M. Z. A. Bhuiyan, “Adaptive computation offloading with edge for 5G-envisioned Internet of connected vehicles,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 9, p. 1, 2020.
- M. Birem and F. berry, “DreamCam: a modular FPGA-based smart camera architecture,” Journal of Systems Architecture, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 519–527, 2014.
- P. A. Apostolopoulos, E. E. Tsiropoulou, and S. Papavassiliou, “Game-theoretic learning-based qos satisfaction in autonomous mobile edge computing,” IEEE, vol. 15, no. 02, pp. 156–159, 2018.
- C.-H. Chen, F. Song, F.-J. Hwang, and L. Wu, “A probability density function generator based on neural networks,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 12–19, 2020.
- J. Jewett and J. H. Hibbard, “Consumer Comprehension of Quality-Of-Care Indicators,” Abstract, Appendix C andExecutive Summary, vol. 75, no. 3, pp. 395–414, 1995.
Copyright © 2021 Zhong Han. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.