Abstracting and Indexing
The journal's articles appear in a wide range of abstracting and indexing databases, and are covered by numerous other services, as given in the full list below. The following link provides more information about Hindawi's approach to making articles more discoverable.
Full list of databases and services
- ACM Digital Library
- Aerospace and High Technology Database
- CAS PubScholar
- Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- Current Contents - Engineering, Computing and Technology
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Ei Compendex
- Electronics and Communications Abstracts
- Engineering Village
- Environmental Engineering Abstracts
- PASCAL Database
- Technology Research Database
All of Hindawi’s content is archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals, as well as via the LOCKSS initiative.