- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 124820, 6 pages
Optical and Physical Properties of Methyltrimethoxysilane Transparent Film Incorporated with Nanoparticles
Corrosion and Coating Laboratory, Department of Physics, Universiti Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 29 October 2012; Revised 9 December 2012; Accepted 9 December 2012
Academic Editor: Wen-Hua Sun
Copyright © 2012 W. Ahliah Ismail et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- W. Ahliah Ismail, Zainal Abidin Ali, and R. Puteh, “Transparent Nanocrystallite Silver for Antibacterial Coating,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Yu Zhao, Peng Ding, Chaoqun Ba, Anjie Tang, Na Song, Yimin Liu, and Liyi Shi, “Preparation of TiO2 coated silicate micro-spheres for enhancing the light diffusion property of polycarbonate composites,” Displays, 2014.