About this Journal
Aims and scope
Advances in Polymer Technology publishes articles reporting important developments in polymeric materials, their manufacture and processing, and polymer product design, as well as those considering the economic and environmental impacts of polymer technology. The journal primarily caters to researchers, technologists, engineers, consultants, and production personnel.
Subject areas include (but are by no means limited to):
- Structural mechanics and engineering
- Polymer modelling and simulation, technology and engineering
- Plastics, elastomers, and specialty polymers for specific applications
- Multiphase polymers, polymer blends and alloys
- Polymer composites and nanocomposites
- Polymer stability, degradation, repair, and recycling
- Polymer product design and application
- Polymer manufacturing and processing equipment
- Online monitoring (rheological, morphological, compositional)
- Economic and environmental studies related to polymer technology
In addition to original research articles on advances in polymer technology, the journal welcomes focused review articles that examine the state of the art, identify emerging trends, and suggest future directions for developing fields.
The Wiley Hindawi Partnership
This journal is published by Hindawi as part of a publishing collaboration with John Wiley & Sons, Inc. It is a fully Open Access journal produced under the Hindawi and Wiley brands.
ISSN: 0730-6679 (Print)
ISSN: 1098-2329 (Online)
Editorial enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.