About this Journal
Aims and scope
Shock and Vibration publishes papers on all aspects of shock and vibration, especially in relation to civil, mechanical and aerospace engineering applications, as well as transport, materials and geoscience. Papers may be theoretical or experimental, and either fundamental or highly applied.
Subject areas include (but are by no means limited to):
- Shock and vibration measurement, testing, and control
- Impact, earthquake, detonation and explosion measurement
- Data acquisition and processing
- Theory and modelling of shock and vibration
- Vibration condition monitoring
- Modal testing technology
- Structural health monitoring
- Shock hardening
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Noise generation, control, damping and isolation
As well as original research, Shock and Vibration also publishes focused review articles that examine the state of the art, identify emerging trends, and suggest future directions for developing fields.
ISSN: 1070-9622 (Print)
ISSN: 1875-9203 (Online)
Shock and Vibration is an open access journal. All articles are immediately available to read and reuse upon publication. More information about our Open Access policy can be found on our copyright page.