Arizona State University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Arizona State University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Arizona State University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Arizona State University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Characterization of the Physiological Response following In Vivo Administration of Astragalus membranaceus, Karen Denzler, Jessica Moore, Heather Harrington, Kira Morrill, Trung Huynh, Bertram Jacobs, Robert Waters, and Jeffrey Langland
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6861078, 13 pages
- Behavioral Periodicity Detection from 24 h Wrist Accelerometry and Associations with Cardiometabolic Risk and Health-Related Quality of Life, Matthew P. Buman, Feiyan Hu, Eamonn Newman, Alan F. Smeaton, and Dana R. Epstein
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4856506, 9 pages
- Potential Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarkers of Epigenetic Drift within the Cardiovascular Compartment, Robert G. Wallace, Laura C. Twomey, Marc-Antoine Custaud, Niall Moyna, Philip M. Cummins, Marco Mangone, and Ronan P. Murphy
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2465763, 10 pages
- Trends in Extreme Precipitation Indices in Iran: 1951–2007, Robert C. Balling Jr., Mohammad Sadegh Keikhosravi Kiany, Shouraseni Sen Roy, and Javad Khoshhal
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2456809, 8 pages
- Stimuli-Responsive Polymers: Design, Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications, Dong Wang, Matthew D. Green, Kai Chen, Chalongrat Daengngam, and Yohei Kotsuchibashi
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6480259, 2 pages
- A Security Authentication Protocol for Trusted Domains in an Autonomous Decentralized System, Ruikang Zhou, Yingxu Lai, Zenghui Liu, Yinong Chen, Xiangzhen Yao, and Jiezhong Gong
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5327949, 13 pages
- Design, Construction, and Modeling of a 252Cf Neutron Irradiator, Blake C. Anderson, Keith E. Holbert, and Herbert Bowler
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9012747, 12 pages
- Hopf Bifurcation Control in a FAST TCP and RED Model via Multiple Control Schemes, Dawei Ding, Chun Wang, Lianghui Ding, Nian Wang, and Dong Liang
Journal of Control Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8342652, 10 pages
- Archaea and Bacteria Acclimate to High Total Ammonia in a Methanogenic Reactor Treating Swine Waste, Sofia Esquivel-Elizondo, Prathap Parameswaran, Anca G. Delgado, Juan Maldonado, Bruce E. Rittmann, and Rosa Krajmalnik-Brown
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4089684, 10 pages
- A Novel Compressed Sensing Method for Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Exponential Wavelet Iterative Shrinkage-Thresholding Algorithm with Random Shift, Yudong Zhang, Jiquan Yang, Jianfei Yang, Aijun Liu, and Ping Sun
International Journal of Biomedical Imaging
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9416435, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Arizona State University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Arizona State University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Arizona State University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.