Arizona State University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Arizona State University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Arizona State University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Arizona State University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Next Frontier in Communication and the ECLIPPSE Study: Bridging the Linguistic Divide in Secure Messaging, Dean Schillinger, Danielle McNamara, Scott Crossley, Courtney Lyles, Howard H. Moffet, Urmimala Sarkar, Nicholas Duran, Jill Allen, Jennifer Liu, Danielle Oryn, Neda Ratanawongsa, and Andrew J. Karter
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1348242, 9 pages
- Shifting from Village-Based Networks to Locally Generated Networks: Undocumented Mexican Agricultural Workers Who Use/Used Hard Drugs, Keith V. Bletzer
Journal of Anthropology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4387125, 13 pages
- Dual-Task Does Not Increase Slip and Fall Risk in Healthy Young and Older Adults during Walking, Rahul Soangra and Thurmon E. Lockhart
Applied Bionics and Biomechanics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1014784, 12 pages
- Characterization of the Physiological Response following In Vivo Administration of Astragalus membranaceus, Karen Denzler, Jessica Moore, Heather Harrington, Kira Morrill, Trung Huynh, Bertram Jacobs, Robert Waters, and Jeffrey Langland
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6861078, 13 pages
- Behavioral Periodicity Detection from 24 h Wrist Accelerometry and Associations with Cardiometabolic Risk and Health-Related Quality of Life, Matthew P. Buman, Feiyan Hu, Eamonn Newman, Alan F. Smeaton, and Dana R. Epstein
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4856506, 9 pages
- Potential Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarkers of Epigenetic Drift within the Cardiovascular Compartment, Robert G. Wallace, Laura C. Twomey, Marc-Antoine Custaud, Niall Moyna, Philip M. Cummins, Marco Mangone, and Ronan P. Murphy
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2465763, 10 pages
- Trends in Extreme Precipitation Indices in Iran: 1951–2007, Robert C. Balling Jr., Mohammad Sadegh Keikhosravi Kiany, Shouraseni Sen Roy, and Javad Khoshhal
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2456809, 8 pages
- Stimuli-Responsive Polymers: Design, Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications, Dong Wang, Matthew D. Green, Kai Chen, Chalongrat Daengngam, and Yohei Kotsuchibashi
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6480259, 2 pages
- A Security Authentication Protocol for Trusted Domains in an Autonomous Decentralized System, Ruikang Zhou, Yingxu Lai, Zenghui Liu, Yinong Chen, Xiangzhen Yao, and Jiezhong Gong
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5327949, 13 pages
- Design, Construction, and Modeling of a 252Cf Neutron Irradiator, Blake C. Anderson, Keith E. Holbert, and Herbert Bowler
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9012747, 12 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Arizona State University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Arizona State University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Arizona State University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.