American University of Beirut
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of American University of Beirut published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from American University of Beirut, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from American University of Beirut that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Development and Psychometric Validation of an Arabic-Language Version of the Pain Catastrophizing Scale, Huda Abu-Saad Huijer, Souha Fares, and Douglas J. French
Pain Research and Management
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1472792, 7 pages
- Improved Efficiency and Reliability of NGS Amplicon Sequencing Data Analysis for Genetic Diagnostic Procedures Using AGSA Software, Axel Poulet, Maud Privat, Flora Ponelle, Sandrine Viala, Stephanie Decousus, Axel Perin, Laurence Lafarge, Marie Ollier, Nagi S. El Saghir, Nancy Uhrhammer, Yves-Jean Bignon, and Yannick Bidet
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5623089, 11 pages
- Prevalence and Characteristics of CAM Use among People Living with HIV and AIDS in Lebanon: Implications for Patient Care, Joana Abou-Rizk, Mohamad Alameddine, and Farah Naja
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5013132, 11 pages
- Optimal Duration of Monitoring for Atrial Fibrillation in Cryptogenic Stroke: A Nonsystematic Review, Essa Hariri, Ahmad Hachem, Georges Sarkis, and Samer Nasr
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5704963, 10 pages
- The CXCL10/CXCR3 Axis and Cardiac Inflammation: Implications for Immunotherapy to Treat Infectious and Noninfectious Diseases of the Heart, Raffaele Altara, Ziad Mallat, George W. Booz, and Fouad A. Zouein
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4396368, 12 pages
- Prosthetics and Techniques in Repair of Animal’s Abdominal Wall, Gamal Karrouf, Adel Zaghloul, Mohamed Abou-Alsaud, Elie Barbour, and Khaled Abouelnasr
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9463186, 8 pages
- Ectropion and Conjunctival Mass in a Patient with Primary Bilateral Conjunctival Amyloidosis, Alessandro Meduri, Miguel Rechichi, Cosimo Mazzotta, Sergio Zaccharia Scalinci, and Mahmoud O. Jaroudi
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5610753, 4 pages
- Chemotherapy Used to Halt Lower GI Bleeding in a Rare Case of Metastatic Choriocarcinoma to the GI Tract, Ralph Kamel, Talal Seoud, Teniola Oluwadamilola, Michael Karass, Emily Grossniklaus, Gabriela Oprea-Ilies, Daniel A. Goldstein, and Sanjay Jain
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7620205, 4 pages
- Recent Advances on Radio-Frequency Design in Cognitive Radio, H. M. El Misilmani, M. Y. Abou-Shahine, Y. Nasser, and K. Y. Kabalan
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9878475, 16 pages
- A Single Mass Forming Colonic Primary Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Fady Daniel, Hazem I. Assi, Walid Karaoui, Jean El Cheikh, Sami Bannoura, and Samer Nassif
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2561507, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from American University of Beirut who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from American University of Beirut who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from American University of Beirut who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.