Florida International University
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Florida International University published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Florida International University, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Florida International University that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Near-Infrared Fluorescence-Enhanced Optical Tomography, Banghe Zhu and Anuradha Godavarty
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5040814, 10 pages
- Virological and Immunological Status of the People Living with HIV/AIDS Undergoing ART Treatment in Nepal, Chet Raj Ojha, Geeta Shakya, and Shyam Prakash Dumre
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6817325, 7 pages
- Learn to Rank Images: A Unified Probabilistic Hypergraph Model for Visual Search, Kaiman Zeng, Nansong Wu, Arman Sargolzaei, and Kang Yen
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7916450, 7 pages
- Structural Stability of Functionalized Silicene Nanoribbons with Normal, Reconstructed, and Hybrid Edges, Sadegh Mehdi Aghaei, Ingrid Torres, and Irene Calizo
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5959162, 8 pages
- CBRS Spectrum Sharing between LTE-U and WiFi: A Multiarmed Bandit Approach, Imtiaz Parvez, M. G. S. Sriyananda, İsmail Güvenç, Mehdi Bennis, and Arif Sarwat
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5909801, 12 pages
- Cardiovascular Endurance, Body Mass Index, Physical Activity, Screen Time, and Carotenoid Intake of Children: NHANES National Youth Fitness Survey, Joan A. Vaccaro and Fatma G. Huffman
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4897092, 6 pages
- Exergetic Optimization of Power Generation Systems, Pouria Ahmadi, Halil S. Hamut, Ahmadreza Ghaffarizadeh, Pedram Hanafizadeh, and Esmaiil Ghasemisahebi
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3962847, 2 pages
- Perceived Body Image, Eating Behavior, and Sedentary Activities and Body Mass Index Categories in Kuwaiti Female Adolescents, Lemia H. Shaban, Joan A. Vaccaro, Shiryn D. Sukhram, and Fatma G. Huffman
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1092819, 7 pages
- On Functions of Several Split-Quaternionic Variables, Gueo Grantcharov and Camilo Montoya
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3654530, 12 pages
- Implementation of an Evidence-Based Exercise Program for Older Adults in South Florida, Richard C. Palmer, Anamica Batra, Chelsie Anderson, Timothy Page, Edgar Vieira, and Laura Seff
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9630241, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Florida International University who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Florida International University who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Florida International University who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.