King’s College of London
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of King’s College of London published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this institute in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from King’s College of London, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from King’s College of London that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Polymorphisms of IL12RB2 May Affect the Natural History of Primary Biliary Cholangitis: A Single Centre Study, Urszula Wasik, Ewa Wunsch, Gary L. Norman, Eirini I. Rigopoulou, Dimitrios P. Bogdanos, Piotr Milkiewicz, and Małgorzata Milkiewicz
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2185083, 5 pages
- The Function of FGFR1 Signalling in the Spinal Cord: Therapeutic Approaches Using FGFR1 Ligands after Spinal Cord Injury, Barbara Haenzi and Lawrence D. F. Moon
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2740768, 13 pages
- Disturbed Matrix Metalloproteinase Pathway in Both Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Alzheimer’s Disease, Ali Aijaz Hussain, Yunhee Lee, Jin-Jun Zhang, Paul T. Francis, and John Marshall
Journal of Neurodegenerative Diseases
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4810232, 13 pages
- Improving Theory of Mind in Schizophrenia by Targeting Cognition and Metacognition with Computerized Cognitive Remediation: A Multiple Case Study, Élisabeth Thibaudeau, Caroline Cellard, Clare Reeder, Til Wykes, Hans Ivers, Michel Maziade, Marie-Audrey Lavoie, William Pothier, and Amélie M. Achim
Schizophrenia Research and Treatment
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7203871, 15 pages
- Success and Recurrence Rate after Radial Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for Plantar Fasciopathy: A Retrospective Study, Nikos Malliaropoulos, Georgina Crate, Maria Meke, Vasileios Korakakis, Tanja Nauck, Heinz Lohrer, and Nat Padhiar
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9415827, 8 pages
- Amlodipine Ameliorates Ischemia-Induced Neovascularization in Diabetic Rats through Endothelial Progenitor Cell Mobilization, Jiayin Sun, Jun Xie, Lina Kang, Albert Ferro, Li Dong, and Biao Xu
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3182764, 13 pages
- Resveratrol: A Potential Hippocampal Plasticity Enhancer, Gisele Pereira Dias, Graham Cocks, Mário Cesar do Nascimento Bevilaqua, Antonio Egidio Nardi, and Sandrine Thuret
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9651236, 14 pages
- New Exploration of Chinese Herbal Medicines in Hepatology, Yibin Feng, Man-Fung Yuen, Qihe Xu, Xiao-Yan Wen, and David Q. H. Wang
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3056438, 5 pages
- Complications of Diabetes 2016, Konstantinos Papatheodorou, Nikolaos Papanas, Maciej Banach, Dimitrios Papazoglou, and Michael Edmonds
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6989453, 3 pages
- The Use of Stem Cells to Model Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Dementia: From Basic Research to Regenerative Medicine, Erin C. Hedges, Vera J. Mehler, and Agnes L. Nishimura
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9279516, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from King’s College of London who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from King’s College of London who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from King’s College of London who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.