This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Afghanistan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Afghanistan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Afghanistan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Ending Preventable Child Deaths from Pneumonia and Diarrhoea in Afghanistan: An Analysis of Intervention Coverage Scenarios Using the Lives Saved Tool, Ariel Higgins-Steele, Khaksar Yousufi, Sharmina Sultana, Alawi Sayed Ali, and Sherin Varkey
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3120854, 7 pages
- CT and MRI Features of Pediatric-Aged Colloid Cysts: Report of Two Cases, Hidayatullah Hamidi, Fazel Rahman Faizi, Najibullah Rasouly, and Mer Mahmood Shah Hoshang
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2467085, 4 pages
- Burden of Hypertension in the Capital of Afghanistan: A Cross-Sectional Study in Kabul City, 2015, Khwaja Mir Islam Saeed
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3483872, 7 pages
- Institutional and Policy Assessment of Renewable Energy Sector in Afghanistan, Ahmad Murtaza Ershad
Journal of Renewable Energy
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5723152, 10 pages
- On Some Algebraic and Operator-Theoretic Properties of -Toeplitz Operators, Mehdi Nikpour
Journal of Operators
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 172754, 8 pages
- Endovascular Embolisation of Visceral Artery Pseudoaneurysms, Yasir Jamil Khattak, Tariq Alam, Rana Hamid Shoaib, Raza Sayani, Tanveer-ul Haq, and Muhammad Awais
Radiology Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 258954, 6 pages
- En Masse Resection of Pancreas, Spleen, Celiac Axis, Stomach, Kidney, Adrenal, and Colon for Invasive Pancreatic Corpus and Tail Tumor, Koray Kutluturk, Abdul Hamid Alam, Cuneyt Kayaalp, Emrah Otan, and Cemalettin Aydin
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 376035, 4 pages
- An Outbreak of Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease in Western Afghanistan Associated with Exposure to Wheat Flour Contaminated with Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids, Faizullah Kakar, Zarif Akbarian, Toby Leslie, Mir Lais Mustafa, John Watson, Hans P. van Egmond, Mohammad Fahim Omar, and Jawad Mofleh
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 313280, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Afghanistan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Afghanistan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.