This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Argentina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Argentina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Argentina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Multiobjective Optimization Model for Wind Power Allocation, Juan Alemany, Fernando Magnago, Pio Lombardi, Bartlomiej Arendarski, and Przemyslaw Komarnicki
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1876934, 10 pages
- Renal Expression and Urinary Excretion of Na-K-2Cl Cotransporter in Obstructive Nephropathy, Anabel Brandoni and Adriana M. Torres
BioMed Research International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7171928, 9 pages
- An End User Development Approach for Mobile Web Augmentation, Gabriela Bosetti, Sergio Firmenich, Silvia E. Gordillo, Gustavo Rossi, and Marco Winckler
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2525367, 28 pages
- Could Perinatal Asphyxia Induce a Synaptopathy? New Highlights from an Experimental Model, María Inés Herrera, Matilde Otero-Losada, Lucas Daniel Udovin, Carlos Kusnier, Rodolfo Kölliker-Frers, Wanderley de Souza, and Francisco Capani
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3436943, 8 pages
- Efficacy and Tolerability of Travoprost 0.004/Timolol 0.5 Fixed-Dose Combination for the Treatment of Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension Inadequately Controlled with Beta-Blocker Monotherapy, Simon Fabian Lerner, Ki Ho Park, Douglas A. Hubatsch, Valeriy Erichev, Jose A. Paczka, and Timothy V. Roberts
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1917570, 8 pages
- Clinical and Experimental Immunomodulation 2016, Lenin Pavón, Hugo Besedosky, Oscar Bottasso, Marco A. Velasco-Velázquez, and Moisés E. Bauer
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3152956, 3 pages
- Short UV-C Treatment Prevents Browning and Extends the Shelf-Life of Fresh-Cut Carambola, Carlota Moreno, María J. Andrade-Cuvi, María J. Zaro, Magali Darre, Ariel R. Vicente, and Analía Concellón
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2548791, 9 pages
- Diagnostic Bedside Vestibuloocular Reflex Evaluation in the Setting of a False Negative Fistula Test in Cholesteatoma of the Middle Ear, Ricardo D’Albora, Ligia Silveira, Sergio Carmona, and Nicolas Perez-Fernandez
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2919463, 5 pages
- Epidemiological Characteristics of Dengue Disease in Latin America and in the Caribbean: A Systematic Review of the Literature, Jaime Rafael Torres, Tomás Agustín Orduna, Maricela Piña-Pozas, Daniela Vázquez-Vega, and Elsa Sarti
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8045435, 18 pages
- Improvement of the Antioxidant Properties and Postharvest Life of Three Exotic Andean Fruits by UV-C Treatment, María J. Andrade-Cuvi, Carlota Moreno, María J. Zaro, Ariel R. Vicente, and Analía Concellón
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4278795, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.