The Democratic Republic of the Congo
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of The Democratic Republic of the Congo published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from The Democratic Republic of the Congo , this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from The Democratic Republic of the Congo that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Analytical Performances of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 RNA-Based Amplix® Real-Time PCR Platform for HIV-1 RNA Quantification, Christian Diamant Mossoro-Kpinde, Ralph-Sydney Mboumba Bouassa, Mohammad-Ali Jenabian, Serge Tonen Wolyec, Leman Robin, Mathieu Matta, Jean de Dieu Longo, Gérard Grésenguet, Laurent Andreoletti, and Laurent Bélec
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7954810, 12 pages
- Spirulina Supplements Improved the Nutritional Status of Undernourished Children Quickly and Significantly: Experience from Kisantu, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Féfé Khuabi Matondo, Kikuni Takaisi, Adolphine Bedi Nkuadiolandu, Aimé Kazadi Lukusa, and Michel Ntetani Aloni
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1296414, 5 pages
- Determinants of Antenatal Care Attendance among Pregnant Women Living in Endemic Malaria Settings: Experience from the Democratic Republic of Congo, Célestin Ndosimao Nsibu, Célestin Manianga, Serge Kapanga, Esther Mona, Philippe Pululu, and Michel Ntetani Aloni
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5423413, 7 pages
- Prevalence of Schistosoma mansoni Infection in Four Health Areas of Kisantu Health Zone, Democratic Republic of the Congo, R. Khonde Kumbu, K. Mbanzulu Makola, and Lu Bin
Advances in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6596095, 5 pages
- High School Students Are a Target Group for Fight against Self-Medication with Antimalarial Drugs: A Pilot Study in University of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ramsès Kabongo Kamitalu and Michel Ntetani Aloni
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6438639, 3 pages
- High Prevalence of Plasmodium falciparum Infection in Asymptomatic Individuals from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dieudonné Makaba Mvumbi, Thierry Lengu Bobanga, Pierrette Melin, Patrick De Mol, Jean-Marie Ntumba Kayembe, Hippolyte Nani-Tuma Situakibanza, Georges Lelo Mvumbi, Célestin Ndosimao Nsibu, Solange Efundu Umesumbu, and Marie-Pierre Hayette
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5405802, 4 pages
- Oral Health Status of the Elderly at Tonga, West Region, Cameroon, Yotat Michele Lolita, Agbor Ashu Michael, Ntumba Hubert, Djachechi Florence, and Bolenge Jacques
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 820416, 9 pages
- A Genetic Multimutation Model of Autism Spectrum Disorder Fits Disparate Twin Concordance Data from the USA and Canada, Ivan Kramer, Paul H. Lipkin, Alison R. Marvin, and Paul A. Law
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 519828, 10 pages
- Voluntary Counseling and Testing for HIV in Rural Area of Democratic Republic of the Congo: Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice Survey among Service Users, Mida Kautako-Kiambi, Mathilde B. Ekila, Smith Kama-Lemba, Roger Wumba, and Michel N. Aloni
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 281093, 5 pages
- Is Cut-Flower Industry Promotion by the Government Negatively Affecting Pollinator Biodiversity and Environmental/Human Health in Uganda?, Bin Mushambanyi Théodore Munyuli
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 368953, 52 pages
The following is the list of scholars from The Democratic Republic of the Congo who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The Democratic Republic of the Congo who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The Democratic Republic of the Congo who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.