This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Congo published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Congo, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Congo that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Maternal and Neonatal and Child Health Priorities in Africa and Asia, Sten H. Vermund, Renu Garg, Ying-Ru Lo, Emily K. Sheldon, and Kasonde Mwinga
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9107970, 2 pages
- Pregnancy and Accelerated Phase of Myeloid Chronic Leukemia Treated with Imatinib: A Case Report from a Developing Country, Lydie Ocini Ngolet, Innocent Kocko, and Alexis Elira Dokekias
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6104948, 3 pages
- Impact of WHO 2010 Guidelines on Antiretroviral Therapy Initiation among Patients with HIV-Associated Tuberculosis in Clinics with and without Onsite HIV Services in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Marcel Yotebieng, Martine Tabala, Marie Louise Batumbula, Landry Wenzi, Emmanuel Basaki, Eugenie Mungoyo, Richard Mangala, and Frieda Behets
Tuberculosis Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1027570, 6 pages
- Tree Species Diversity, Richness, and Similarity in Intact and Degraded Forest in the Tropical Rainforest of the Congo Basin: Case of the Forest of Likouala in the Republic of Congo, Suspense Averti Ifo, Jean-Marie Moutsambote, Félix Koubouana, Joseph Yoka, Saint Fédriche Ndzai, Leslie Nucia Orcellie Bouetou-Kadilamio, Helischa Mampouya, Charlotte Jourdain, Yannick Bocko, Alima Brigitte Mantota, Mackline Mbemba, Dulsaint Mouanga-Sokath, Roland Odende, Lenguiya Romarick Mondzali, Yeto Emmanuel Mampouya Wenina, Brice Chérubins Ouissika, and Loumeto Jean Joel
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7593681, 12 pages
- Sickle-Cell Disease Healthcare Cost in Africa: Experience of the Congo, L. O. Ngolet, M. Moyen Engoba, Innocent Kocko, Alexis Elira Dokekias, Jean-Vivien Mombouli, and Georges Marius Moyen
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2046535, 5 pages
- Nephrotic Syndrome in a Child Suffering from Tetralogy of Fallot: A Rare Association, Pépé Mfutu Ekulu, Orly Kazadi-wa-Kazadi, Paul Kabuyi Lumbala, and Michel Ntetani Aloni
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 128409, 3 pages
- Soil Fertility in relation to Landscape Position and Land Use/Cover Types: A Case Study of the Lake Kivu Pilot Learning Site, Majaliwa Mwanjalolo Jackson-Gilbert, Tenywa Makooma Moses, Karuturi P. C. Rao, Bernard Musana, Fungo Bernard, Bahiga Leblanc, Jumaine Mkangya, Kuule Muke, Kamugisha Rick, Kizza Charles Luswata, Nampijja Josephine, Sebuliba Esther, Nandozi Carol, Barasa Bernard, Azanga Ekaka, Sospeter Onchoke Nyamwaro, Mugabo Josephat, Buruchara Robin, Fatunbi Oluwole, Karume Katcho, and Adewale Adekunle
Advances in Agriculture
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 752936, 8 pages
- Prehypertension and Hypertension among Schoolchildren in Brazzaville, Congo, Bertrand Fikahem Ellenga Mbolla, Annie Rachel Okoko, Jean Robert Mabiala Babela, Gaston Ekouya Bowassa, Thierry Raoul Gombet, Suzy-Gisèle Kimbally-Kaky, and Benjamin Longo-Mbenza
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 803690, 6 pages
- Clinical Efficacy of Artemether-Lumefantrine in Congolese Children with Acute Uncomplicated Falciparum Malaria in Brazzaville, Mathieu Ndounga, Rachida Tahar, Prisca N. Casimiro, Dieudonné Loumouamou, and Leonardo K. Basco
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 749479, 5 pages
- Groundwater Quality of Southeastern Brazzaville, Congo, Matini Laurent and Moutou Joseph Marie
E-Journal of Chemistry
Volume 7 (2010), Issue 3, Pages 861-869
The following is the list of scholars from Congo who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Congo who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.