This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Algeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Algeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Algeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Diagnosis of Xeroderma Pigmentosum Groups A and C by Detection of Two Prevalent Mutations in West Algerian Population: A Rapid Genotyping Tool for the Frequent XPC Mutation c.1643_1644delTG, Salima Bensenouci, Lotfi Louhibi, Hubert De Verneuil, Khadidja Mahmoudi, and Nadhira Saidi-Mehtar
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2180946, 7 pages
- Xanthine Oxidase-Derived ROS Display a Biphasic Effect on Endothelial Cells Adhesion and FAK Phosphorylation, Meriem H. Ben-Mahdi, Pham My-Chan Dang, Marie-Anne Gougerot-Pocidalo, Yvonne O’Dowd, Jamel El-Benna, and Catherine Pasquier
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9346242, 9 pages
- Behavior of Hollow Thin Welded Tubes Filled with Sand Slag Concrete, Noureddine Ferhoune, Meriem Senani, and Abdelhamid Guettala
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5218738, 8 pages
- Attitude Optimal Backstepping Controller Based Quaternion for a UAV, Kaddouri Djamel, Mokhtari Abdellah, and Abdelaziz Benallegue
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8573235, 11 pages
- Development of a Murine Infection Model with Leishmania killicki, Responsible for Cutaneous Leishmaniosis in Algeria: Application in Pharmacology, Naouel Eddaikra, Ihcene Kherachi Djenad, Sihem Benbetka, Razika Benikhlef, Khatima Aït-Oudhia, Farida Moulti-Mati, Bruno Oury, Denis Sereno, and Zoubir Harrat
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7985104, 8 pages
- Effect of Cadmium Concentration on Structural, Optical, and Electrical Properties of Cu2Zn1−xCdxSnS4 Quinternary Alloy Nanofibres, Synthesized by Electrospinning Technique, A. S. Ibraheam, Y. Al-Douri, Nabeel Z. Al-Hazeem, U. Hashim, Deo Prakash, and K. D. Verma
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7314714, 11 pages
- Glucotoxicity Induced Oxidative Stress and Inflammation In Vivo and In Vitro in Psammomys obesus: Involvement of Aqueous Extract of Brassica rapa rapifera, Sihem Berdja, Leila Smail, Boualem Saka, Samia Neggazi, El-mehdi Haffaf, Yasmina Benazzoug, Ghouti Kacimi, Lynda Boudarene, and Souhila Aouichat Bouguerra
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3689208, 14 pages
- Short-Term Health Impact Assessment of Urban PM10 in Bejaia City (Algeria), Fatima Benaissa, Cara Nichole Maesano, Rezak Alkama, and Isabella Annesi-Maesano
Canadian Respiratory Journal
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8209485, 6 pages
- Porous Materials: Synthesis, Characterizations, and Applications, Bachari Khaldoun, Juan M. Coronado, Amel Boudjemaa, and Talhi Oualid
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5028795, 1 page
- Generalized Minimum Variance Control for MDOF Structures under Earthquake Excitation, Lakhdar Guenfaf and Mohamed Azira
Journal of Control Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7458654, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.