This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Eritrea published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Eritrea, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Eritrea that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Long-Term Trend of Climate Change and Drought Assessment in the Horn of Africa, Mihretab G. Ghebrezgabher, Taibao Yang, and Xuemei Yang
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8057641, 12 pages
- Profile of Trace Elements in Selected Medicinal Plants Used for the Treatment of Diabetes in Eritrea, Mussie Sium, Patrick Kareru, Joseph Keriko, Berhane Girmay, Ghebrehiwet Medhanie, and Semere Debretsion
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2752836, 7 pages
- Molecular Biology of Breast Cancer in the Horn of Africa: Case Series—A Pilot Study of Breast Cancer from Eritrea, Asmerom Tesfamariam and Indrojit Roy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 787495, 7 pages
- Gaps in Capacity in Primary Care in Low-Resource Settings for Implementation of Essential Noncommunicable Disease Interventions, S. Mendis, Igbal Al Bashir, Lanka Dissanayake, Cherian Varghese, Ibtihal Fadhil, Esha Marhe, Boureima Sambo, Firdosi Mehta, Hind Elsayad, Idrisa Sow, Maltie Algoe, Herbert Tennakoon, Lai Die Truong, Le Thi Tuyet Lan, Dismond Huiuinato, Neelamni Hewageegana, Naiema A. W. Fahal, Goitom Mebrhatu, Gado Tshering, and Oleg Chestnov
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 584041, 7 pages
- Chemical Degradation of Epoxy-Polyamide Primer by Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy, Ramesh Duraisamy, Kannan Pownsamy, and Ghebray Asgedom
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 819719, 10 pages
- Effects of modulation on Rayleigh-Benard convection. Part I, B. S. Bhadauria and Lokenath Debnath
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2004 (2004), Issue 19, Pages 991-1001
The following is the list of scholars from Eritrea who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Eritrea who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.