This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Finland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Finland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Finland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Effect of Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitor Therapy on Osteoclasts Precursors in Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inês P. Perpétuo, Joana Caetano-Lopes, Ana Maria Rodrigues, Raquel Campanilho-Marques, Cristina Ponte, Helena Canhão, Mari Ainola, and João E. Fonseca
BioMed Research International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2690402, 10 pages
- A Survey on Wireless Transmitter Localization Using Signal Strength Measurements, Henri Nurminen, Marzieh Dashti, and Robert Piché
Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2569645, 12 pages
- Oxidative Stress, Epigenetics, Environment, and Epidemiology of Diabetic Retinopathy, Goran Petrovski, Kai Kaarniranta, and Daniel Petrovič
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 6419357, 2 pages
- Hearing Loss: Reestablish the Neural Plasticity in Regenerated Spiral Ganglion Neurons and Sensory Hair Cells, Renjie Chai, Geng-Lin Li, Jian Wang, and Jing Zou
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1807581, 2 pages
- Wearable Passive E-Textile UHF RFID Tag Based on a Slotted Patch Antenna with Sewn Ground and Microchip Interconnections, Johanna Virkki, Zhigang Wei, Aruhan Liu, Leena Ukkonen, and Toni Björninen
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3476017, 8 pages
- Angular Domain Data-Assisted Channel Estimation for Pilot Decontamination in Massive MIMO, Yihenew Beyene, Kalle Ruttik, and Riku Jäntti
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2785948, 9 pages
- Navigated Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation: A Biologically Based Assay of Lower Extremity Impairment and Gait Velocity, Heather T. Peters, Kari Dunning, Samir Belagaje, Brett M. Kissela, Jun Ying, Jarmo Laine, and Stephen J. Page
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 6971206, 7 pages
- Cognitive Pragmatic Rehabilitation Program in Schizophrenia: A Single Case fMRI Study, Ilaria Gabbatore, Francesca M. Bosco, Elisabetta Geda, Luigi Gastaldo, Sergio Duca, Tommaso Costa, Bruno G. Bara, and Katiuscia Sacco
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1612078, 9 pages
- Declining Physical Performance Associates with Serum FasL, miR-21, and miR-146a in Aging Sprinters, Reeta Kangas, Timo Törmäkangas, Ari Heinonen, Markku Alen, Harri Suominen, Vuokko Kovanen, Eija K. Laakkonen, and Marko T. Korhonen
BioMed Research International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8468469, 14 pages
- Concentration and Separation of Active Proteins from Potato Industry Waste Based on Low-Temperature Evaporation and Ethanol Precipitation, Sanna Taskila, Mikko Ahokas, Juho Järvinen, Juho Toivanen, and Juha P. Tanskanen
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5120947, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.