This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Israel published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Israel, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Israel that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Cerebellar Cathodal Transcranial Direct Stimulation and Performance on a Verb Generation Task: A Replication Study, K. Spielmann, R. van der Vliet, W. M. E. van de Sandt-Koenderman, M. A. Frens, G. M. Ribbers, R. W. Selles, S. van Vugt, J. N. van der Geest, and P. Holland
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1254615, 12 pages
- A Novel Procedure for Measuring Semantic Synergy, Yair Neuman, Yiftach Neuman, and Yochai Cohen
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5785617, 8 pages
- Refractive Changes Induced by Strabismus Corrective Surgery in Adults, Daphna Mezad-Koursh, Ari Leshno, Tomer Ziv-Baran, and Chaim Stolovitch
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2680204, 8 pages
- Health Literacy, Diabetes Prevention, and Self-Management, Joanne Protheroe, Gill Rowlands, Bernadette Bartlam, and Diane Levin-Zamir
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1298315, 3 pages
- Geochemistry of Aquatic Sediments, Stanislav Frančišković-Bilinski, Marc Schwientek, and Amir Sandler
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3486813, 2 pages
- Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma: A Questionable Association with Follicular Dendritic Cell Sarcoma, Daniel Benharroch, Miriam Zekzer, and Karen Nalbandyan
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9601094, 4 pages
- Evaluating Hand Function in Clients with Trigger Finger, Danit Langer, Adina Maeir, Michael Michailevich, and Shai Luria
Occupational Therapy International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9539206, 8 pages
- Pilocarpine-Induced Status Epilepticus Is Associated with Changes in the Actin-Modulating Protein Synaptopodin and Alterations in Long-Term Potentiation in the Mouse Hippocampus, Maximilian Lenz, Marina Ben Shimon, Thomas Deller, Andreas Vlachos, and Nicola Maggio
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2652560, 7 pages
- Self-Reported Childhood Maltreatment and Traumatic Events among Israeli Patients Suffering from Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis, Raneen Hellou, Winfried Häuser, Inbal Brenner, Dan Buskila, Giris Jacob, Ori Elkayam, Valerie Aloush, and Jacob N. Ablin
Pain Research and Management
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3865249, 8 pages
- Advanced Hepatic Fibrosis in Fatty Liver Disease Linked to Hyperplastic Colonic Polyp, Mahmud Mahamid, Omar Abu-Elhija, Tarik Yassin, and William Nseir
Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2054871, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.