This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Jordan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Jordan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Jordan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Molecular Diagnosis and Identification of Leishmania Species in Jordan from Saved Dry Samples, Nawal Hijjawi, Kalil A. Kanani, Malak Rasheed, Manar Atoum, Mona Abdel-Dayem, and Mohammad R. Irhimeh
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6871739, 7 pages
- Effects of Lipoic Acid Supplementation on Activities of Cyclooxygenases and Levels of Prostaglandins E2 and F2α Metabolites, in the Offspring of Rats with Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetes, Hisham Y. Al-Matubsi, Ghaleb A. Oriquat, Mahmoud Abu-Samak, Othman A. Al Hanbali, and Maher D. Salim
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9354937, 12 pages
- WSN-DS: A Dataset for Intrusion Detection Systems in Wireless Sensor Networks, Iman Almomani, Bassam Al-Kasasbeh, and Mousa AL-Akhras
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4731953, 16 pages
- Association of Tissue Transglutaminase Antibody Titer with Duodenal Histological Changes in Children with Celiac Disease, Hasan Hawamdeh, Basim Al-Zoubi, Yasameen Al Sharqi, Ayman Qasrawi, Yousef Abdelaziz, and Maha Barbar
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6718590, 6 pages
- Effect of Interferon-γ on the Basal and the TNFα-Stimulated Secretion of CXCL8 in Thyroid Cancer Cell Lines Bearing Either the RET/PTC Rearrangement Or the BRAF V600e Mutation, Mario Rotondi, Francesca Coperchini, Oriana Awwad, Patrizia Pignatti, Christian A. Di Buduo, Vittorio Abbonante, Flavia Magri, Alessandra Balduini, and Luca Chiovato
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8512417, 7 pages
- An ANN-GA Framework for Optimal Engine Modeling, Khaldoun K. Tahboub, Mahmoud Barghash, Mazen Arafeh, and Osama Ghazal
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6180758, 8 pages
- Toward the Approximate Solution for Fractional Order Nonlinear Mixed Derivative and Nonlocal Boundary Value Problems, Hammad Khalil, Mohammed Al-Smadi, Khaled Moaddy, Rahmat Ali Khan, and Ishak Hashim
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5601821, 12 pages
- A Self-Learning MAC Protocol for Energy Harvesting and Spectrum Access in Cognitive Radio Sensor Networks, Mohammed Hawa, Khalid A. Darabkh, Raed Al-Zubi, and Ghazi Al-Sukkar
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9604526, 18 pages
- Ileocolic Intussusception in a Leukemic Adult Patient: A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Ayoub Innabi, Wa’el Tuqan, Alia Alawneh, Alaa Saleh, Kamal Alrabi, and Lina Marei
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3972605, 3 pages
- Inspection and Numerical Analysis of an Ottoman Railway Bridge in Jordan, Amin H. Almasri and Qusai Fandi Al-Waked
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9039483, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Jordan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Jordan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Jordan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.