This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Luxembourg published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Luxembourg, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Luxembourg that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Bioactivity of Polyphenols: Preventive and Adjuvant Strategies toward Reducing Inflammatory Bowel Diseases—Promises, Perspectives, and Pitfalls, Anouk Kaulmann and Torsten Bohn
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9346470, 29 pages
- Genetic Risk Score Modelling for Disease Progression in New-Onset Type 1 Diabetes Patients: Increased Genetic Load of Islet-Expressed and Cytokine-Regulated Candidate Genes Predicts Poorer Glycemic Control, Caroline A. Brorsson, Lotte B. Nielsen, Marie Louise Andersen, Simranjeet Kaur, Regine Bergholdt, Lars Hansen, Henrik B. Mortensen, Flemming Pociot, Joachim Størling, and Hvidoere Study Group on Childhood Diabetes
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9570424, 8 pages
- Biobjective VoIP Service Management in Cloud Infrastructure, Jorge M. Cortés-Mendoza, Andrei Tchernykh, Fermin A. Armenta-Cano, Pascal Bouvry, Alexander Yu. Drozdov, and Loic Didelot
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5706790, 14 pages
- Effects of Unilateral Cochlear Implantation on Balance Control and Sensory Organization in Adult Patients with Profound Hearing Loss, Cécile Parietti-Winkler, Alexis Lion, Bettina Montaut-Verient, Rémy Grosjean, and Gérome C. Gauchard
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 621845, 7 pages
- Higher-Order Hierarchical Models for the Free Vibration Analysis of Thin-Walled Beams, G. Giunta and S. Belouettar
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 940347, 12 pages
- Role of Calprotectin as a Modulator of the IL27-Mediated Proinflammatory Effect on Endothelial Cells, Susann A. Dorosz, Aurélien Ginolhac, Thilo Kähne, Michael Naumann, Thomas Sauter, Alexandre Salsmann, and Jean-Luc Bueb
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 737310, 16 pages
- Regulation of Neutrophil Degranulation and Cytokine Secretion: A Novel Model Approach Based on Linear Fitting, Isabelle Naegelen, Nicolas Beaume, Sébastien Plançon, Véronique Schenten, Eric J. Tschirhart, and Sabrina Bréchard
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 817038, 15 pages
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Cancer Prevention and Therapy, Peng Cao, Senthamil R. Selvan, Esra Küpeli Akkol, Ning Wang, Hongjun Yang, and Xiaolan Cheng
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 639372, 2 pages
- Multiscale Modeling Indicates That Temperature Dependent [Ca2+]i Spiking in Astrocytes Is Quantitatively Consistent with Modulated SERCA Activity, Niko Komin, Mahsa Moein, Mark H. Ellisman, and Alexander Skupin
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 683490, 15 pages
- Future Changes in Human-Biometeorological Index Classes in Three Regions of Luxembourg, Western-Central Europe, Hanna Leona Lokys, Jürgen Junk, and Andreas Krein
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 323856, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Luxembourg who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Luxembourg who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Luxembourg who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.