This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Morocco published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Morocco, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Morocco that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Geographical Distribution and New Situation of Leishmania Species after the Control of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Foci in Errachidia Province, Morocco, in 2014, El Alem Mohamed Mahmoud, Sebti Faiza, Med Lemine, Chichaoui Smaine, El Bachir Adlaoui, Habbari Khalid, Sadak Abderrahim, and Fellah Hajiba
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8642373, 7 pages
- A Novel Homozygous p.L539F Mutation Identified in PINK1 Gene in a Moroccan Patient with Parkinsonism, Rafiqua Ben El Haj, Wafaa Regragui, Rachid Tazi-Ahnini, Asmae Skalli, Naima Bouslam, Ali Benomar, Mohamed Yahyaoui, and Ahmed Bouhouche
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3460234, 5 pages
- Security-Based Mechanism for Proactive Routing Schema Using Game Theory Model, Hicham Amraoui, Ahmed Habbani, Abdelmajid Hajami, and Essaid Bilal
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5653010, 17 pages
- Design and Development of a New Electrically Small 3D UHF Spherical Antenna with 360° of Opening Angle in the Whole Space for RFID, WSN, and RSN Applications, Abdelhamid Bou-El-Harmel, Ali Benbassou, and Jamal Belkadid
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2906149, 18 pages
- Intrastromal Injection of Bevacizumab in the Management of Corneal Neovascularization: About 25 Eyes, Belghmaidi Sarah, Hajji Ibtissam, Baali Mohammed, Soummane Hasna, and Moutaouakil Abdeljalil
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6084270, 4 pages
- Psychometric Properties of a Moroccan Version of the Summary of Diabetes Self-Care Activities Measure, Latifa Adarmouch, Majda Sebbani, Abdelhadi Elyacoubi, and Mohamed Amine
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5479216, 6 pages
- Dielectric Properties of Paper Made from Pulps Loaded with Ferroelectric Particles, Hind El Omari, Adel Zyane, Ahmed Belfkira, Moha Taourirte, and François Brouillette
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3982572, 10 pages
- In Silico Evaluation of the Potential Antiarrhythmic Effect of Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate on Cardiac Channelopathies, Maroua Boukhabza, Jaouad El Hilaly, Nourdine Attiya, Ahmed El-Haidani, Younes Filali-Zegzouti, Driss Mazouzi, and Mohamed-Yassine Amarouch
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7861653, 17 pages
- A Dual-Band Antenna for RF Energy Harvesting Systems in Wireless Sensor Networks, A. Bakkali, J. Pelegri-Sebastia, T. Sogorb, V. Llario, and A. Bou-Escriva
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5725836, 8 pages
- Massive Thrombosis of the Right Atrium Extended to the Superior Vena Cava at the Diagnosis of Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Bienvenu Houssou, Gnon Gourou Orou-Guiwa, Rachida Habbal, Meryem Qachouh, and Asmaa Quessar
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6802429, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.