This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Malta published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Malta, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Malta that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A Preliminary In Vitro Study on the Efficacy of High-Power Photodynamic Therapy (HLLT): Comparison between Pulsed Diode Lasers and Superpulsed Diode Lasers and Impact of Hydrogen Peroxide with Controlled Stabilization, Gianluigi Caccianiga, Marco Baldoni, Carlo Angelo Ghisalberti, and Alessio Paiusco
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1386158, 6 pages
- Infection Related Inferior Alveolar Nerve Paresthesia in the Lower Premolar Teeth, Rachele Censi, Virna Vavassori, Andrea Enrico Borgonovo, and Dino Re
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2623507, 5 pages
- Empyema Secondary to Actinomyces meyeri Treated Successfully with Ceftriaxone Followed by Doxycycline, Etienne Paris, Tonio Piscopo, and Karen Cassar
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9627414, 3 pages
- Comment on “Biomarkers as Potential Treatment Targets in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Systematic Review”, Nicholas-Paul Delicata, Neville Azzopardi, and Pierre Ellul
Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3238925, 2 pages
- The Role of Untimed Blood Glucose in Screening for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus in a High Prevalent Diabetic Population, Sarah Cuschieri, Johann Craus, and Charles Savona-Ventura
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3984024, 6 pages
- The Microbial Hypothesis: Contributions of Adenovirus Infection and Metabolic Endotoxaemia to the Pathogenesis of Obesity, Amos Tambo, Mohsin H. K. Roshan, and Nikolai P. Pace
International Journal of Chronic Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7030795, 11 pages
- The Role of TLR2, TLR4, and TLR9 in the Pathogenesis of Atherosclerosis, Mohsin H. K. Roshan, Amos Tambo, and Nikolai P. Pace
International Journal of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1532832, 11 pages
- Application of Innovative Technologies for Improved Food Quality and Safety, Yiannis Kourkoutas, Nikos Chorianopoulos, Aspasia Nisiotou, Vasilis P. Valdramidis, and Kimon A. G. Karatzas
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9160375, 2 pages
- Gap Filling of the CALYPSO HF Radar Sea Surface Current Data through Past Measurements and Satellite Wind Observations, Adam Gauci, Aldo Drago, and John Abela
International Journal of Navigation and Observation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2605198, 9 pages
- WHO European Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative: Impact of Type of Clothing Worn during Anthropometric Measurements and Timing of the Survey on Weight and Body Mass Index Outcome Measures in 6–9-Year-Old Children, Trudy M. A. Wijnhoven, Joop M. A. van Raaij, Angela Spinelli, Agneta Yngve, Lauren Lissner, Igor Spiroski, Victoria Farrugia Sant'Angelo, Napoleón Pérez-Farinós, Éva Martos, Mirjam Heinen, Marie Kunešová, Ana I. Rito, Ragnhild Hovengen, Gregor Starc, Vesselka Duleva, Iveta Pudule, Ausra Petrauskiene, Lien Braeckevelt, Maria Hassapidou, João Breda, and Pieter van 't Veer
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5130317, 16 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.