This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Mauritius published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Mauritius, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Mauritius that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Determination of Knitted Fabric Porosity Using Digital Imaging Techniques, Manoj Kumar Imrith, Roshan Unmar, and Satyadev Rosunee
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6470351, 10 pages
- Traditional Therapies Used to Manage Diabetes and Related Complications in Mauritius: A Comparative Ethnoreligious Study, M. Fawzi Mahomoodally, A. Mootoosamy, and S. Wambugu
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4523828, 25 pages
- An Investigation into the Antiobesity Effects of Morinda citrifolia L. Leaf Extract in High Fat Diet Induced Obese Rats Using a 1H NMR Metabolomics Approach, Najla Gooda Sahib Jambocus, Nazamid Saari, Amin Ismail, Alfi Khatib, Mohamad Fawzi Mahomoodally, and Azizah Abdul Hamid
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2391592, 14 pages
- Factors Affecting Microbial Load and Profile of Potential Pathogens and Food Spoilage Bacteria from Household Kitchen Tables, Susheela Biranjia-Hurdoyal and Melissa Cathleen Latouche
Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3574149, 6 pages
- Investigating the Relationship between Knitted Fabric Porosity and Light Permeability, Manoj Kumar Imrith, Roshan Unmar, and Satyadev Rosunee
Indian Journal of Materials Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7536108, 12 pages
- Experimental Study of the Degradation of Silicon Photovoltaic Devices under Ultraviolet Radiation Exposure, Heman Shamachurn and Thomas Betts
Journal of Solar Energy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2473245, 9 pages
- Crude Aloe vera Gel Shows Antioxidant Propensities and Inhibits Pancreatic Lipase and Glucose Movement In Vitro, Urmeela Taukoorah and M. Fawzi Mahomoodally
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3720850, 9 pages
- Cytoglobin as a Biomarker in Cancer: Potential Perspective for Diagnosis and Management, Tatsha C. Bholah, Vidushi S. Neergheen-Bhujun, Nikolas J. Hodges, Sabrina D. Dyall, and Theeshan Bahorun
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 824514, 6 pages
- Synchronous Orbital and Gastrointestinal Metastases from Breast Cancer: A Case Report and Review of Literature, Ramawad Soobrah, Fiona Tsang, Veronica Grassi, Hassan Hirji, Sreelakshmi Mallappa, and Robert Reichert
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 282790, 6 pages
- Enzyme Inhibitory Properties, Antioxidant Activities, and Phytochemical Profile of Three Medicinal Plants from Turkey, Gokhan Zengin, Gokalp Ozmen Guler, Abdurrahman Aktumsek, Ramazan Ceylan, Carene Marie Nancy Picot, and M. Fawzi Mahomoodally
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 410675, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Mauritius who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Mauritius who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Mauritius who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.