This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Niger published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Niger, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Niger that are published in Hindawi journals.
- On the Usefulness of Cooperation in Person Games, Mikhail Sergeevich Nikolskii and Aboubacar Moussa
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9734615, 5 pages
- Urban Biodiversity: Perception, Preference, General Awareness, and Threats in Two Cities (Niamey and Maradi) of Niger, Salamatou Abdourahamane Illiassou, Abdoulaye Amadou Oumani, Laouali Abdou, Ali Mahamane, and Mahamane Saadou
Urban Studies Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1469530, 12 pages
- Dosing-Time Dependent Effects of Sodium Nitroprusside on Cerebral, Renal, and Hepatic Catalase Activity in Mice, Mamane Sani, Hichem Sebai, Roberto Refinetti, Mohan Mondal, Néziha Ghanem-Boughanmi, Naceur A. Boughattas, and Mossadok Ben-Attia
Journal of Drug Delivery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 790480, 8 pages
- Vegetative Propagation Trial of Prosopis africana (Guill. et Perr.) Taub. by Air Layering under Sudano-Sahelian Climate in the South-Central Niger, Laouali Abdou, Saley Karim, Rabiou Habou, and Ali Mahamane
Journal of Botany
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 286582, 6 pages
- Insoluble Content, Ionic Composition, Density, and X-Ray Diffraction Spectra of 6 Evaporites from Niger Republic, Hassidou Saidou, Ahmed Hichem Hamzaoui, and Adel Mnif
Journal of Applied Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 518737, 10 pages
- Influence of Neutral Currents on Electron and Gamma Polarizations in the Process , N. V. Samsonenko, Adamou Ousmane Manga, Almoustapha Aboubacar, and Aboubacar Moussa
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 217389, 8 pages
- Low Prevalence of Pfcrt Resistance Alleles among Patients with Uncomplicated Falciparum Malaria in Niger Six Years after Chloroquine Withdrawal, Adamou Salissou, Halima Zamanka, Brigitte Biyghe Binze, Taiana Rivière, Magalie Tichit, Maman Laminou Ibrahim, and Thierry Fandeur
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 614190, 7 pages
- Assessing the Health Impact of the following Measures in Schools in Maradi (Niger): Construction of Latrines, Clean Water Supply, Establishment of Hand Washing Stations, and Health Education, Halima Boubacar Maïnassara and Zilahatou Tohon
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 190451, 8 pages
- Association Analysis of SSR Markers with Phenology, Grain, and Stover-Yield Related Traits in Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br.), Baskaran Kannan, Senthilvel Senapathy, Arcot Gajaraj Bhasker Raj, Subhash Chandra, Arunachalam Muthiah, Arun Prabhu Dhanapal, and Charles Thomas Hash
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 562327, 14 pages
- Construction of Genetic Linkage Map and QTL Analysis of Sink-Size Traits in Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum), V. Vengadessan, K. N. Rai, J. R. Kannan Bapu, C. T. Hash, R. Bhattacharjee, S. Senthilvel, M. T. Vinayan, and T. Nepolean
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 471632, 14 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Niger who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Niger who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.