This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Nigeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Nigeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Nigeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Boundary Value Methods for Second-Order PDEs via the Lanczos-Chebyshev Reduction Technique, T. A. Biala, S. N. Jator, and R. B. Adeniyi
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5945080, 11 pages
- Preparation and Characterization of Activated Carbon Obtained from Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) Fruit Stem, O. A. Ekpete, A. C. Marcus, and V. Osi
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8635615, 6 pages
- Optical Nonlinear Properties of Gold Nanoparticles Synthesized by Laser Ablation in Polymer Solution, M. Tajdidzadeh, A. B. Zakaria, Z. Abidin Talib, A. S. Gene, and S. Shirzadi
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4803843, 9 pages
- Relativistic Energies and Scattering Phase Shifts for the Fermionic Particles Scattered by Hyperbolical Potential with the Pseudo(spin) Symmetry, K. J. Oyewumi and O. J. Oluwadare
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1634717, 11 pages
- Alpha-Amylase Inhibition and Antioxidative Capacity of Some Antidiabetic Plants Used by the Traditional Healers in Southeastern Nigeria, Sunday O. Oyedemi, Blessing O. Oyedemi, Ifeoma I. Ijeh, Princemartins E. Ohanyerem, Roger M. Coopoosamy, and Olayinka A. Aiyegoro
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3592491, 11 pages
- Steady-State-Preserving Simulation of Genetic Regulatory Systems, Ruqiang Zhang, Julius Osato Ehigie, Xilin Hou, Xiong You, and Chunlu Yuan
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2729683, 16 pages
- Prostate Cancer Presenting with Parietal Bone Metastasis, Brahima Kirakoya, Abdoul Karim Pare, Babagana Mustapha Abubakar, and Moussa Kabore
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1928570, 3 pages
- The Child as a Surrogate for Diagnosis of Lupus in the Mother, Olufemi O. Adelowo, Kenneth A. Ohagwu, Ejiehi E. Aigbokhan, and Richard O. Akintayo
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8247591, 2 pages
- Solutions of First-Order Volterra Type Linear Integrodifferential Equations by Collocation Method, Olumuyiwa A. Agbolade and Timothy A. Anake
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1510267, 5 pages
- Vulvovaginal Infralevator Haematoma Mimicking the Second Stage of Labour, J. O. Awoleke and O. M. Ipinnimo
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8062793, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.