Papua New Guinea
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Papua New Guinea published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Papua New Guinea, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Papua New Guinea that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Traditional Preparations and Methanol Extracts of Medicinal Plants from Papua New Guinea Exhibit Similar Cytochrome P450 Inhibition, Erica C. Larson, Christopher D. Pond, Prem P. Rai, Teatulohi K. Matainaho, Pius Piskaut, Michael R. Franklin, and Louis R. Barrows
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7869710, 6 pages
- Challenges for Diagnosis of Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases in Elimination Settings, Stephan Karl, Malcolm K. Jones, Lucía Gutiérrez, Brioni Moore, Eline Kattenberg, and Marcus Lacerda
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 270756, 2 pages
- Feasible Path Planning for Autonomous Vehicles, Vu Trieu Minh and John Pumwa
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 317494, 12 pages
- Ground to Cloud Lightning Flash Currents and Electric Fields: Interaction with Aircraft and Production of Ionosphere Sprites, P. R. P. Hoole, S. Thirukumaran, Harikrishnan Ramiah, Jeevan Kanesan, and S. R. H. Hoole
Journal of Computational Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 869452, 5 pages
- Challenges for Quality Primary Education in Papua New Guinea—A Case Study, Ravinder Rena
Education Research International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 485634, 11 pages
- Scenarios for Knowledge Integration: Exploring Ecotourism Futures in Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea, E. L. Bohensky, J. R. A. Butler, and D. Mitchell
Journal of Marine Biology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 504651, 11 pages
- Forecasting the Population-Level Impact of Reductions in HIV Antiretroviral Therapy in Papua New Guinea, Richard T. Gray, Lei Zhang, Tony Lupiwa, and David P. Wilson
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 891593, 8 pages
- Integral operators of certain univalent functions, O. P. Ahuja
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 8 (1985), Issue 4, Pages 653-662
The following is the list of scholars from Papua New Guinea who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Papua New Guinea who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.