This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Togo published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Togo, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Togo that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Unusual Complication following a Myomectomy: Colic Migration of a Forgotten Abdominal Swab, Boyodi Tchangai, Fousseni Alassani, and Mazamesso Tchaou
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3962506, 3 pages
- Maize Fungal Growth Control with Scopoletin of Cassava Roots Produced in Benin, Rafiatou Ba, Teou Alfa, Fernand Gbaguidi, Kosi Mawuéna Novidzro, Kokouvi Dotse, Koffi Koudouvo, Ursula Houngue, Marcel T. Donou Hounsode, Kossi Honoré Koumaglo, Yaovi Ameyapoh, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5671942, 11 pages
- Diagnostic Difficulties in Pathological Laboratories in Developing Countries: A Case Report of Differentiated Squamous Cell Carcinoma in a Young Togolese Woman, Tchin Darré, Lantam Sonhaye, Mazamaesso Tchaou, Abdoul-Samadou Aboubakari, Bingo K. M’Bortche, Kofi Amégbor, and Gado Napo-Koura
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3727484, 3 pages
- Silver Nanoparticles Influence on Photocatalytic Activity of Hybrid Materials Based on TiO2 P25, Tomkouani Kodom, Edina Rusen, Ioan Călinescu, Alexandra Mocanu, Raluca Şomoghi, Adrian Dinescu, Aurel Diacon, and Cristian Boscornea
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 210734, 8 pages
- Genetic Divergence in Northern Benin Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) Landraces as Revealed by Agromorphological Traits and Selection of Candidate Genotypes, Innocent Dossou-Aminon, Laura Yêyinou Loko, Arlette Adjatin, Eben-Ezer B. K. Ewédjè, Alexandre Dansi, Sujay Rakshit, Ndiaga Cissé, Jagannath Vishnu Patil, Clément Agbangla, Ambaliou Sanni, Akpovi Akoègninou, and Koffi Akpagana
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 916476, 10 pages
- Tuberculous Abscess of the Chest Wall Simulate Pyogenic Abscess, Lantam Sonhaye, Abdoulatif Amadou, Faré Gnandi-Piou, Kouméabalo Assih, Mazamaesso Tchaou, Bérésa Kolou, Kokou Adambounou, Bidamin N’Timon, Lama Agoda-Koussema, Komlavi Adjenou, and Koffi N’Dakena
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 195412, 3 pages
- Two Unusual Aspects of Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome Mimicking Primary and Secondary Brain Tumor Lesions, Mazamaesso Tchaou, Nicoleta Modruz, Lama K. Agoda-Koussema, Anthony Michelot, Samer Naffa, Véronique Jeudy, and Raymond Kaczmarek
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 456217, 5 pages
- Renin-Angiotensin System Genes Polymorphisms and Essential Hypertension in Burkina Faso, West Africa, Daméhan Tchelougou, Jonas K. Kologo, Simplice D. Karou, Valentin N. Yaméogo, Cyrille Bisseye, Florencia W. Djigma, Djeneba Ouermi, Tegwindé R. Compaoré, Maléki Assih, Virginio Pietra, Patrice Zabsonré, and Jacques Simpore
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 979631, 7 pages
- Intravenous Contrast Medium Administration for Computed Tomography Scan in Emergency: A Possible Cause of Contrast-Induced Nephropathy, Lantam Sonhaye, Bérésa Kolou, Mazamaesso Tchaou, Abdoulatif Amadou, Kouméabalo Assih, Bidamin N’Timon, Kokou Adambounou, Lama Agoda-Koussema, Komlavi Adjenou, and Koffi N’Dakena
Radiology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 805786, 4 pages
- Rediscovery of Cameroon Dolphin, the Gulf of Guinea Population of Sousa teuszii (Kükenthal, 1892), Isidore Ayissi, Gabriel Hoinsoudé Segniagbeto, and Koen Van Waerebeek
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 819827, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Togo who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Togo who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.