This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Tunisia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Tunisia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Tunisia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- MIMO PI Controllers for LTI Systems with Multiple Time Delays Based on ILMIs and Sensitivity Functions, Wajdi Belhaj and Olfa Boubaker
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1241545, 25 pages
- Optimization of Hydrothermal and Diluted Acid Pretreatments of Tunisian Luffa cylindrica (L.) Fibers for 2G Bioethanol Production through the Cubic Central Composite Experimental Design CCD: Response Surface Methodology, Kaouther Zaafouri, Manel Ziadi, Aida Ben Hassen-Trabelsi, Sabrine Mekni, Balkiss Aïssi, Marwen Alaya, Latifa Bergaoui, and Moktar Hamdi
BioMed Research International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9524521, 14 pages
- Simultaneous Robust Fault and State Estimation for Linear Discrete-Time Uncertain Systems, Feten Gannouni and Fayçal Ben Hmida
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9251031, 12 pages
- TMEM187-IRAK1 Polymorphisms Associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis Susceptibility in Tunisian and French Female Populations: Influence of Geographic Origin, Olfa Khalifa, Nathalie Balandraud, Nathalie Lambert, Isabelle Auger, Jean Roudier, Audrey Sénéchal, David Geneviève, Christophe Picard, Gérard Lefranc, Isabelle Touitou, Bakridine M’Madi Mrenda, Cécilia Benedito, Etienne Pardoux, Anne-Laure Gagez, Yves-Marie Pers, Christian Jorgensen, Touhami Mahjoub, and Florence Apparailly
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4915950, 12 pages
- Traditional Cereal Food as Container of Probiotic Bacteria “Lb. rhamnosus GG”: Optimization by Response Surface Methodology, Asma Gharbi Yahyaoui, Taroub Bouzaiene, Fathia Aouidi, Abdelkarim Aydi, and Moktar Hamdi
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1742143, 12 pages
- HHV8/EBV Coinfection Lymphoproliferative Disorder: Rare Entity with a Favorable Outcome, Dhouha Bacha, Beya Chelly, Houda Kilani, Lamia Charfi, Amel Douggaz, Samia Chatti, and Emna Chelbi
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1578429, 8 pages
- Hemorrhagic Shock as Complication of Intramural Intestinal Bleeding, Asma Ben Ali, Mohamed Ali Cherif, Walid Mhajba, Hamdi Hamdène Doghri, Malek Hassouna, Youssef Zied El Hechmi, Zouheir Jerbi, Ines Ben Hassen, and Mohamed Habib Daghfous
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5424631, 3 pages
- Evaluation of PLC Channel Capacity and ABER Performances for OFDM-Based Two-Hop Relaying Transmission, Sana Ezzine, Fatma Abdelkefi, Jean Pierre Cances, Vahid Meghdadi, and Ammar Bouallégue
Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4827274, 12 pages
- ELECTRE I Based Relevance Decision-Makers Feedback to the Location Selection of Distribution Centers, Maroi Agrebi, Mourad Abed, and Mohamed Nazih Omri
Journal of Advanced Transportation
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7131094, 10 pages
- Power and Execution Time Optimization through Hardware Software Partitioning Algorithm for Core Based Embedded System, Siwar Ben Haj Hassine, Mehdi Jemai, and Bouraoui Ouni
Journal of Optimization
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8624021, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Tunisia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Tunisia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Tunisia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.