Trinidad and Tobago
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Trinidad and Tobago published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Trinidad and Tobago, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Trinidad and Tobago that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Genetic Structure and Drug Susceptibility Patterns of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex Strains Responsible of Human Pulmonary Tuberculosis in the Major Rearing Region in Cameroon, Francioli Koro Koro, Alphonse Um Boock, Afi Leslie Kaiyven, Juergen Noeske, Cristina Gutierrez, Christopher Kuaban, François-Xavier Etoa, and Sara Irène Eyangoh
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2904832, 12 pages
- A Clinicopathological Profile of Prostate Cancer in Trinidad and Tobago, Ian Hosein, Rajendra Sukhraj, Lester Goetz, Nastassia Rambarran, and Satyendra Persaud
Advances in Urology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2075021, 5 pages
- Dengue Deaths: Associated Factors and Length of Hospital Stay, S. Pooransingh, S. Teelucksingh, and I. Dialsingh
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6807674, 4 pages
- Molecular Analysis of Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococci Isolated from Regional Hospitals in Trinidad and Tobago, Patrick E. Akpaka, Shivnarine Kissoon, and Padman Jayaratne
Advances in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8762691, 8 pages
- Rutting and Fatigue Cracking Resistance of Waste Cooking Oil Modified Trinidad Asphaltic Materials, Rean Maharaj, Vitra Ramjattan-Harry, and Nazim Mohamed
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 385013, 7 pages
- Examination of the Factor Structure of the Schizotypal Personality Questionnaire among British and Trinidadian Adults, David Barron, Viren Swami, Tony Towell, Gerard Hutchinson, and Kevin D. Morgan
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 258275, 7 pages
- Colonic Foreign Body Retrieval Using a Modified TAMIS Technique with Standard Instruments and Trocars, Shamir O. Cawich, Fawwaz Mohammed, Richard Spence, Matthew Albert, and Vijay Naraynsingh
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 815616, 4 pages
- Complex Liver Resections for Colorectal Metastases: Are They Safe in the Low-Volume, Resource-Poor Caribbean Setting?, Shamir O. Cawich, Dexter A. W. Thomas, Chunilal Ramjit, Roderick Bhagan, and Vijay Naraynsingh
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 570968, 6 pages
- Upper Limb Ischemic Gangrene as a Complication of Hemodialysis Access, Shamir O. Cawich, Emil Mohammed, Marlon Mencia, and Vijay Naraynsingh
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 830219, 5 pages
- Towards the Elimination of Syphilis in a Small Developing Country, Kameel Mungrue, Jeffrey Edwards, Azizah Fyzul, Billy Boodhai, Adita Narinesingh, and Shasta Nanlal
Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 801437, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Trinidad and Tobago who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Trinidad and Tobago who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Trinidad and Tobago who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.