This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Viet Nam published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Viet Nam, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Viet Nam that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Redox and pH Responsive Poly (Amidoamine) Dendrimer-Heparin Conjugates via Disulfide Linkages for Letrozole Delivery, Thanh Luan Nguyen, Thi Hiep Nguyen, Cuu Khoa Nguyen, and Dai Hai Nguyen
BioMed Research International
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 8589212, 7 pages
- Dynamics, Circuit Design, and Synchronization of a New Chaotic System with Closed Curve Equilibrium, Xiong Wang, Viet-Thanh Pham, and Christos Volos
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7138971, 9 pages
- A Novel Chaotic System without Equilibrium: Dynamics, Synchronization, and Circuit Realization, Ahmad Taher Azar, Christos Volos, Nikolaos A. Gerodimos, George S. Tombras, Viet-Thanh Pham, Ahmed G. Radwan, Sundarapandian Vaidyanathan, Adel Ouannas, and Jesus M. Munoz-Pacheco
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7871467, 11 pages
- Improving Power System Stability with Gramian Matrix-Based Optimal Setting of a Single Series FACTS Device: Feasibility Study in Vietnamese Power System, Le Van Dai, Doan Duc Tung, Tran Le Thang Dong, and Le Cao Quyen
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3014510, 21 pages
- The Performance Evaluation of an IEEE 802.11 Network Containing Misbehavior Nodes under Different Backoff Algorithms, Trong-Minh Hoang, Van-Kien Bui, and Thanh-Tra Nguyen
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2459780, 8 pages
- Whole-Genome Characteristics and Polymorphic Analysis of Vietnamese Rice Landraces as a Comprehensive Information Resource for Marker-Assisted Selection, Hien Trinh, Khoa Truong Nguyen, Lam Van Nguyen, Huy Quang Pham, Can Thu Huong, Tran Dang Xuan, La Hoang Anh, Mario Caccamo, Sarah Ayling, Nguyen Thuy Diep, Cuong Nguyen, Khuat Huu Trung, and Tran Dang Khanh
International Journal of Genomics
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9272363, 11 pages
- Impact of Different Extraction Solvents on Bioactive Compounds and Antioxidant Capacity from the Root of Salacia chinensis L., Thanh Van Ngo, Christopher James Scarlett, Michael Christian Bowyer, Phuong Duc Ngo, and Quan Van Vuong
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9305047, 8 pages
- Early Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori Infection in Vietnamese Patients with Acute Peptic Ulcer Bleeding: A Prospective Study, Duc Trong Quach, Mai Ngoc Luu, Toru Hiyama, Thuy-HuongThi To, Quy Nhuan Bui, Tuan Anh Tran, Binh Duy Tran, Minh-Cong Hong Vo, Shinji Tanaka, and Naomi Uemura
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3845067, 7 pages
- Study about Doping Ion La3+ onto Surface of Pyrolusite Ore for Removing Simultaneously Both Fluoride and Phosphate from Wastewater, Nguyen Thi Hue and Nguyen Hoang Tung
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4893835, 11 pages
- Synthesis and Investigation of Antimicrobial Activity of Cu2O Nanoparticles/Zeolite, Bui Duy Du, Dang Van Phu, Le Anh Quoc, and Nguyen Quoc Hien
Journal of Nanoparticles
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7056864, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Viet Nam who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Viet Nam who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Viet Nam who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.